❀ 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐈𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

The inside is dark but has dim light from the outside. The vibe of the place was grim and haunted which what you expected. You held Captor close to your chest, holding it with both of your hand. Kugisaki and you walked normally while Itadori treated like a spy movie. You giggled at his action but Nobara ignored him.

"What a pain. Why I have to deal with curses after coming to Tokyo..." Nobara complained to herself. You patted her back to attempt to comfort her.

"Huh? Didn't you come here to exorcise curses?" Itadori asked but the female ignored him and walked upstairs while having her hand holding yours.

She stopped mid-way and turned to look at the pink salmon-haired vessel. She said, "Let's save some time and splits up. We'll start from the top and go floor by floor. You start from the bottom. Let's get this over with quick and grab some sushi from Ginza."

Itadori scowled, not agreeing with the idea of her only have a partner and being inconsiderate right now.

"Hold on a minute. How can you be the only one who has a partner? Shouldn't we take this more seriously? Curses are dangerous, you know?"

That seems to piss Kugisaki because she suddenly runs down to him and kicks him in the stomach causing the male to plummet down the stairs to the dirty cold ground.

You, don't to see your teams fighting, get in between them quickly, separating to hope there won't be any further squabble.

"You two, stop-"

"Your emotions have been all over the place today!!" Itadori shouted at the ginger female.

"This is why girls don't like you!!" Nobara clasped back while making her way upstairs alone. Guess you will be checking the second-floor then? You helped Itadori up by holding out your hand for him, he gladly accepts it but still pissed at what Kugisaki does.

"How did you know they don't like me? Bitch..." He grumbled as he pulls himself with help of you. You shook your tension head, trying to ease both sides and get this mission over.

"Itadori-kun, that's not nice. You both should apologize to each other. If you need assistant then, I will be glad to help you." Giving him a reassuring smile. He blushed at the kind indication you gave him.

"Y-yeah, I think w-we should...Sorry for a-" His words were cut off mid-sentence when a curse was appeared right being him. The creature swings its arm like a sword towards the male's head. He was quick to act and avoid it.