𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚢𝚊 { 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡 1 }

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

{ 31st October: In Shibuya }

Eerie.

The night is very quiet and eerie.

It was also very strange for this time of the year. Today is Halloween, knowing from your experience, this town should be crowded with citizens wearing silly, sexy, scary costumes. Staying up until tomorrow morning hanging out with each other and having the absolute fun that only come once a year.

But tonight is very different from the rest of the night in history of Halloween in modern Japan.

Not single human was left standing there, expect for 5 special individual.

It was like everyone was snap out of this universe.

You tapped your feet nervously to the concrete, while also licking you teeth in the same manner. Ino was trying to make a conversation with you and Fushiguro, but you ignored him because there is something more important to be listen to than whatever he wanna talk about. You don't want to appear rude, but he definitely can't read your mood right now.

Civillian suddenly was trapped inside the window in the train station. None of them can't even escape. Not even one of them can't make a single call or give a SOS since because any single form of reception were blocked. Making them completely helpless inside the curtain.

And they make a weird demand to bring Gojo Satoru in. This might be a hostage situation. The owner of that curtain must want to fight Gojo Satoru, your teacher. Which, pretty bold of them to be honest.

You were recruited into Nanami Team, which consist of Nanami Kento, the Grade 1 sorcerer and the leader of this group. Next is Ino Takuma, a Grade 2 sorcerer who are promoted to Grade 1. Next the two student from Tokyo Tech, Fushiguro Megumi and Kinomoto ( Y/N ) who both also were promoted from Grade 2 to Grade 1 sorcerers.

You wandered who make the promotion for you

.

.

"And the 101 points to make ( Y/N ) Todou, my beloved wife, a Grade 1 sorcerer is because her eyes can make anyone fall on their hands and knees. This evidence was supported by..."

Todou kept rambling about you. Principal Gakuganji is very tired already, he wishes his next blink his his last.

Mei-Mei was paid handsomely by Todou to stand there and support his weird request. She honestly don't understand the reason behind it too but hey, 100,000 yen is still a good money.