❀ 𝙾𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 }

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

Shoko is sitting in the dining hall. Smoke in her hand while gazing at the old ticking clock.

It's presently 9:00 a.m. She has done some surgeries on Megumi and heals the others with the support of one of her students, you. Shoko was hoping to buy some snacks from available conbini but you insisted that you will cook her some meals. The woman was about to refuse your offer but, who can't deny eating notorious ( Y/N ) Kinomoto's food? Plus, your pouting face is too cute to deny.

"The dinner is ready!" She heeded your voice from the distance. The brunette woman peeks towards your path to see you tugging a turquoise food stroller with a bunch of meals and beverages on it.

"Who is the other food for?" She asked, tapping off the rest of the short cigarette into the metal tray. Recognizing how much you hated the aroma of it.

"I just think the rest of the students are hungry after fighting today. I didn't do anything my much and Inumaki, Megumi and Kamo protected me also, I guessed I can enable them refill their stamina with meals." Your eyes glanced down to your face, shying off from Shoko's gaze, who is smiling proudly and petting your head tenderly.

"You are very amazing, ( Y/N ). But, don't push yourself too hard, alright?"

You nodded and hummed. Then, putting the food that you assume she might like in front of her. Steams coming from the bowl as heavenly scents enter her nostrils.

"Omurice?"

💮

💮

"Uhh, yeah! I cooked some rice quickly and use some carrots, onion, chicken and sauce. I hope it suits your taste." You scratched the back of your head out of anxiety.