❀ 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 }

🌸

.

.

.

You kept assisting Megumi even when Kamo didn't give you an answer. If he doesn't want to have a fair battle with you then that's fine, you will use this advantage for your benefit but you can't deny that he is a lot stronger than you in physical strength. Even when you pulled out a curse for a bluff attack, he was able to exorcise them, now you are left with one curse, and you are not planning to waste it this time.

Fushiguro seems to have enough of this and used his Elephant Max and Nue at the same time to give massive damage of electrocution but Kamo uses his Blood Manipulation: Crimson Bindings technique to restrain the bird. The Shikigami-user releases his technique before you both running towards Kamo.

"I can't afford to lose!" He suddenly yelled, charging at the both of you. Before you could reach each other, a loud explosion was heard from the distance.

BOOM!

"Wha-" Your question was cut off when you saw giant branches twisting with each other is approaching the three of you. A silhouette was running under those woods but you were able to guess who it is.

"Inumaki-senpai!" You called the person's name.

"Runaway!"

The white-haired male uses his cursed speech making you three obey the comment and save yourself from getting hit by the woods. All four of you ran away to a safer place so you could discuss this strange phenomenon.

💮

You were able to keep a safe distance between the unregistered-special grade curse and yourselves. He has a menacing figure, a large tan cursed spirit with black lines running across his entire body with a helmet-like head that doesn't cover his teeth, branches for where the eyes are supposed to be, and two black lines that zig-zag down his face. The special-grade also wears black baggy pants that are held up with a white sash, and a white cloth that covers his left arm.

You stare at him from the distance with sweat on your forehead and your concerned face.

"Why is there a special grade at Jujutsu Tech? Who does this veil belong to?" Kamo asked.

"Probably the curse-user working with that cursed spirit," Megumi informed, which the questioner was shocked by it.

"Do you know something about this?"