❀ 𝙰𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 ] 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

🌸

.

.

.

You and the others were able to get under the bridge before Fushiguro with also him not noticing you. While he is in deep thought, you appeared at the back.

"You never talk about yourself." Nobara

"Always silence and mysterious, that's our Fushiguro." You

"And not being so responsive also." Junpei."

"Yep yep to all that." Yuuji

Fushiguro clicks his tongue when his not-so-secret secret has been exposed. He hid his gaze.

"You know you can just tell your problems."

"Yeah don't act out of your wit."

"We are willing to help you. Even if just known you for a few days but, you help me a lot so, let me return the favour."

"We're friends, right?"

The soft wind flew across Fushiguro's face. He knew just have to tell the truth to all of you at the end.

"Tsumiki, she's in a coma." A gasp escaped everyone lips except Fushiguro.

"The curse only appeared on the cursed one. Since she can't communicate, I don't know she is going to be killed. I want to exorcise the curse immediately. But the mission seemingly has become more dangerous."

"Yeah, yeah. We got already."

"Why don't you say it already."

"Fushiguro-kun always have been the quiet type."

"That's our mysterious Fushiguro."

The Shikigami-user grunted but later a smile of satisfaction was carved on his face.

💮

*Stomp*

*Stomp*

*Stomp*

"That might be the last one!"

*Stomp*

Your curses step on the mould-looking curse you saw but more have begun to appear around. Gathering back with Kugisaki, Junpei and Fushiguro to ask about the situation until the red-haired girl and the dark-haired male was pulled by the unknown's hand. You and Fushiguro tried to grab them but it was too late. They didn't seem to react in fear at all, only ordering you guys to finish off the rest of the curses.