𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 I [ 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"Miss, please push harder! The child is almost out!"

"F-fuc-ngh!"

Snow white futon is covered in red blood at the woman lower's abdomen. Midwives held her still as the main one sit in between her spread thighs.

The doors were wide open. Three men and one woman stand there with stoic expression, looked down upon the woman who is giving birth. As if they were disgusted by her.

For 2 hours, the baby is finally out. The main midwife stares is horror and shock. The child have no flesh, no skin, no organs, no muscle except for hollow skeleton. But the odd catch is, it is breathing.

The non-sorcerers holding the child were seriously confused by the situation but for the people that have been standing outside the door.

That thing is a curse.

A half- human, half-curse.

Strange phenomenon.

But they must exorcise it immediately.

As one of the men tries to used his cursed technique, the mother from earlier grabbed the child and protect it with her still weakend body. The sorcerer clicked his tongue at the woman's behavior.

"If...you want to...kill my child..then you...have to...kill me first..." The woman huffed the entire sentence, still tired from the most painful experience a person with uterus can experience. The woman's family approach her, they have a really disappointed faces on them as if this is not first time.

"First the out of marriage pregnancy now this being? If you aren't valuable, I would have to throw you out to the prostitutien." The father sighed at his stubborn daughter behaviour.

"Fine. We will leave you with the child for a moment. When the sun have set, it must be exorcise no matter what, willingly or forced." He told the woman before living the room with others.

The woman stares into the empty space with the breathing skeleton child in her hand, cradling it slowly while singing a lullaby. It doesn't shed a single tear since it's born but she knew well it is alive.

💮

A loud footstep of a woman running can be heard approaching the head clan's office. The room is light by the oil lamp. One hand, there is some document he have to manage, other have a long pipe that he was gifted by one of his business comrade. Inspecting the paper carefully, the man does here the footsteps from the outside and his door slide open to reveal a servant stopped and huffed slightly from the run.