• 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑍𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘!! • [ 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ]

Relationship: Naoya Zenin X Reader

Genre: Crack, Kinda angstyMisogynistic men being trash.

Tw: Non-consenting touch on a minor. Gross comments on a minor. Just men being disgusting towards a teen girl.

 Just men being disgusting towards a teen girl

🌸

.

.

.

Clan gathering

More specifically, sorcerer's clans gathering.

Is something you are not looking forward to the most in a year.

Now some people might be wondering, what is this sorcerer's clan gathering? Well, to put to explain it in a simple term, it's basically like a family gathering during Thanksgiving. Except it's much bigger and most of the families are not blood-related.

From the smallest clan to the Big Three clans were asked to join. There are also the Higher-Ups but they do not show themselves to the open space much. They sit at their special place somewhere.

You don't know where that place is or do you even bother to know it.

Your objective is to stay away and not stand out as much as possible but your beauty did not help at all. Everywhere you go, there will be perverted men gazing at you up and down like a piece of meat with a thought about making you their wife or their son's wife while the women, mostly the men's housewives glared in jealously or make rude remarks about you.

You don't blame them, having your man staring at another woman when you are right there will make you, yourself angry as well but still, it is your fault what these men want to think about you.

You are just merely a woman trying to live her life in peace.

This year, the Kinomoto clan was tasked to prepare the venue. It also means that you have to go back to your home because you have to join the other housewives and female servants for the food's preparation. You know, the whole day was so tiring with zero rest you receive.

Waking up at 5:00 a.m.,

Changed into your simple white kimono and neat up your hair,

Cutting all of the vegetables, fruits and other meats.

Cooking various types of dishes while making sure they are at their tip-top shape,