❀ 𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 }

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

Your sobbing form was being held by Gojo Satoru, himself. In an attempt to comfort you after telling the tragic news about your late friend. It was an understandable reaction after hearing a dear love one passed away, so you let all your tears out so you don't have to cry anymore in the future.

He continued to rub your shoulder while being close to considering hugging you. His expression was neutral. He is still mad about the Higher-ups for sending his students on such an unfitted mission. First, it was to murder Yuuji, then if Megumi, ( Y/N ) or Nobara died, it would at more salt to the wound. Since Kinomoto is involved with the Higher-up, Gojo probably is a bad gossip for them. Not like he cared, but imagining you dying...

Scared him...

His vision of you being killed by the Special Grade Curse was enough to make him anxious. He never felt this way before. But at least knowing that you are a life bring the biggest relief to his heart. Sure, he does worried about the others but losing you will make him...

Go crazy against the world itself.

You remembered the way Sukuna ripped out Yuuji's heart out and understand this would happen. You glad that Yuuji can fight back against his possession, saving you, Fushiguro and the rest of the people in the area from the presence of King Of Curses.

Life was too short for a job you have but still, he will be missed dearly. He was such a nice friend and a great guy. But still, he didn't deserve to die yet...

Does your mind also think about how Fushiguro and Kugisaki were doing? Are they alright? Are they mourning as you do? You just hoped at least they are doing better than you do. Ijichi who are worried about the sound of your ongoing tears decided to ask a question.

"Do you want to continue resting or something? Ms Ieiri w-"

The sliding door slammed open to reveal a woman with dark brown colour hair and eyes. She is wearing a blue shirt under her science coat. She has some noticeable dark purple marks under her eyes.

"Hmm, she awakens already?" The woman said before approaching closer to you. She crouched down near your face, causing you to blush from how close you are to her. Gojo still holds but pulls away a little to create some space.

"How are you doing, dear?" She asked while touching your face softly. Her hand is pretty cold but gave a nice feeling since your face is hot right now.