❀ 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚋 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚒𝚎! ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐈𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

The inside of the building looks and feels like a distorted reality. Or a nightmare fuel habitat. Everything was mix and match together to cause a very confusing structure. The height seems to be never-ending as you glanced above more.

"W-what's going on in there? This is a two-story dorm, isn't it?" Itadori shockingly questioned. You summoned your wand out of anxiety that instant. Gripping the poor baton tightly in your right hand.

"C-c-calm down! It's a maisonette." Kugisaki stutters.

Out of curiosity, you glance towards your back to check for the door. Gasped left your mouth when saw the main entrance is just nothing but pipes among pipes now.

"G-g-guys! Where is the door!?" Fingers pointed to the place you were looking. Everyone turns them in the direction which also causes the same expression with you.

"Th-the door's gone!"

"How!? We just came in through here, didn't we!?" A nervous Kugisaki also points to the pipes.

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" Both of them questioned in rhythm while circling each other. You, still trying to be serious, hold your laughter that causes your cheeks to puff out and blush appears on your face. Eyes squinting shut, not noticing the Fushiguro admiring your adorable state for a moment.

'You mustn't laugh! Mustn't, mustn't, mustn't!

'...cute...'

💮

💮

He turns his head away to answer the two idiots who are still singing.

"I'll be fine. The dog remembers the scent of the entrance." Megumi blankly informed. Your face lightens up from this fact and there might be sparkle visible around you when you began to admire the white dog beside him. But that was not long until you heard an eerie noise coming from a certain area.

"Oh my!" Itadori and Kugisaki cooed together and then the pinknette hugged the mutt, nuzzling his cheek onto the snowy fur. The white demon dog wiggles its tail to the affection.

The tall female in front of the two of you begins to yell, "Good boy! Have some jerky! Have all of the jerky you want!"

"You are way too calm!" The dark-haired shouted at the two morons. He huffed at glanced towards his side but realized you were gone.