❀ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

Is that Junpei's mother?

She is so beautiful!

"Mother."

The woman who are now known as Junpei's mother, or maybe you can call her Mrs Yoshino now answered, "It's unusual to see you out here. Are those your friends?"

"We just met each other today."

"We just met earlier but I think we can be friends!" Itadori asked.

"Really? Then I hope you three get along."

She squinted to see a better look of you and realizes.

"Oh! Is that the pretty girl you said you met a couple of weeks ago?"

"Mom!"

You giggled at the boy's shyness. "Aww, do you think I'm pretty, Junnychan??"

Junpei's mom was surprised yet amazed by the nickname. "That is such a cute nickname, coming from a cute girl such as yourself."

"Thank you, Mrs Yoshino!"

"Your welcome, sweetheart" She waved at you with the that are holding her cigarette as she walked to see his son's two new friends. You noticed Junpei's shocked reaction when he sees the thing.

"Mom, I told you to quit smoking." He scolded his mom and clenched his fist. Both you and Itadori stared at the conflict with them.

"Oh yeah right. I promised to not smoke in front of you. What are both of your names?"

"I'm Itadori Yuuji!"

"I'm Kinomoto ( Y/N ). Nice to meet you, Mrs Yoshino." You introduced yourself.

"Ma'am, I don't think green onion look good on you," Itadori explained some weird kinds of stuff that made you and Junpei questioned.

"Really? Well, I thought it would. Say Yuuji-Kun, ( Y/N )-chan, how about you two join us for dinner tonight?" Junpei was surprised by his mother's invitation.

"Mom, don't bother them." He whined to which his mother responded. "Huh? Do you think my cooking is a nuisance?" She attacked. Unknown to them, you both haven't had lunch so right now your stomach is growling embarrassingly in front of the family. To only which Mrs Yoshino giggled at the two hungry children.