❀ 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"Well, you can say that." You told them.

"Yes, we do but our relationship's status will not affect the competition whatsoever," Noritoshi said firmly, bridging his arms.

You heard clapping reaching from downstairs and a female voice announcing, "Alright, stop the fighting. Gosh, kids these days."

A woman wearing a shrine's maiden priestess clothing with obvious large scars across her face indicate herself. You guess this is the teacher of Kyoto's students.

"Now, where is that idiot?" She said with annoyed eyes. Idiot? Does the teacher have somebody she dislikes?

"Who is the idiot she is talking about?" You whispered near Nobara. "Maybe Gojo. He is always late for everything and has a bastard-like personality, remembers?"

"Satoru's late..." Panda mumbled.

"That idiot is never on time."

"Nobody references that 'idiot' is Gojo-sensei."

Suddenly, the volume of wheels being pushed on the concrete floor can be heard from the duration. It gets nearer every time making all of you turned back to see it is Gojo-sensei strolling with large metal boxes using a perambulator while there are some crocheted pink dolls on top of them.

"Sorry for the wait!" He yelled out loud then proceed to stop in between the two groups of students. "Ah, I see everyone's together! I just got back from a business trip."

He then drew a box and presented it to you. It's a tea box, contain 'Rooibos Tea'. You have read a thing or two about this tea. It's well-known tea from Africa with so many health-benefiting from it. But most honourably that you saw some recipes on Rooibos Teacake and are extremely curious about how the taste would be like since you have begun collecting tea.

"Woah! Thank you so much, Gojo-sensei. But, I think you don't need to but anything..." You smiled brightly to the blindfolded man, which he returned with a happy grin and patted your head tenderly. "What can I say? Being the strongest can also make me the best teacher that cares about my students so much~"

"But you didn't give us any souvenirs..."

Gojo ignored Nobara's complaint and gave the rest of the dolls to the Kyoto students, which they either did not like or question it except for that one blue-haired student with a strange bang.