❀ 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 ]

🌸

.

.

.

The sound of the friction between the tire and the ground is oddly calm when you were in the car with the rest of the first years while listening to Anita explaining the death of four guys. Fushiguro scrolled through the iPad, reading about the information of a new mission you had been ordered to investigate. You adjusted yourself on Nobara's laps to look at the tablet more accurately. Since the cars only have 5 seats, Nobara offered her laps. You are not that heavy and she doesn't trust any of the boys to let you sit on them.

After trying to search for any information that can relate their death to anything, you only find out the victims when to the same school. All of you walked down an apartment complex connected to the school first. Anita was starting to get frustrated with things, making you pat her back and give her a comforting smile.  

"Anyway, I have an appointment with a teacher. I'll leave it to you guys."

"Understood."

"Alright, Anita-san."

The ginger girl noticed a group of punk smoking nearby. A grin carved on her face as a fantasy of teaching them a lesson with their appearance beaten up and eyes teary for the brutal treatment. She ran up to one of the poles near them while pointing to the boys with her thumb.

"They're bad students for sure. Let's beat them up and force them to change!"

You were taken back by the offer. "Noba-chan, we can't just hit them if we want to."

Junpei agreed, "Y-yeah, also we shouldn't search up problem after all..."

"Aww! You two are boring!"

The punks seem to hear the conversation earlier, causing them to stand up and glare down towards you. Jumping back slightly, you were nervous if they gonna be you guys up. Sweats began to form on your forehead as you try to ease the tension. Junpei squeaked, hoping behind Itadori's back as a meat shield. The boy didn't mind his friend.

The punks continue staring until seems to catch their eyes that strike fear onto them. Arching an eyebrow, you stared surprisingly. What are the causes of the two being so afraid?

"Good day!" Both of them bow down making Nobara and Yuuji to be posing so arrogantly about their newfound fearsome auras.