• ( 𝒀/𝑵 ) 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑹𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒂 • { 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 }

This chapter will probably be short because this is just how Sukuna met ( Y/N ). This is canon to this story only.

Warning: Ryoumen Sukuna himself is a warning.

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

After all of the first-years finished dinner. They returned to their rooms and thanked you for the delicious meals. You stayed to clean the dishes, Itadori offered to help. Which you first hesitant and said you got this but he said the job will finish if there is an extra strength. You reluctantly agree with him.

"Thank you once again for helping, Yuu-chan."

"No, no, it's nothing. Beside, Fushiguro and Kugisaki didn't bother to give an extra hand to you. That's rude."

"Hehe, not it's fine for me. They probably tired from the mission anyway."

Itadori nodded slowly and continue scrubbing the pan.

"By the way Yuu-chan, I wonder how can you swallow Sukuna's finger? Did you munch on it? But that's make it impossible since it's raw...Or do y-"

"Why are you so obsessed with how this brat eat my finger, woman?"

An unfamiliar voice was spoked out. You glanced towards Yuuji to see.... A red eye and a mouth with sharp teeth glaring down at you?

"Sukuna!" Itadori slapped his cheek. Oh, so that is Sukuna? How did he managed to come out on the pink-haired boy?

"How did he able to do that...?" You questioned.

"What did you think I'm weak for letting this brat in control? How fucking bold of you to assume I, King Of Curse, Sukuna, let this brat win." A mouth formed on Yuuji's outer hand. Sukuna seems to snarling at you with the looks of it. But this didn't disturb, you just looked at the hand while slowly blinking at him.

"Eh...but I didn't said that..."

"Really now? Hmm, you know I been thinking about your last name, woman. Kinomoto... Ah, I remember now. You from that foolish clan who tried to capture me. Too bad for that stupid bitch~" Itadori slapped his hand to shut up the curse but he appeared back at his cheeks.

"You are the same fool like that whore. She tried and tried so hard to put me away in her little card and lock me away as a slave for the shit being called her 'ancestors'. But I can definitely use a pretty thing like you as a personal toy~" Sukuna mocked you but you remained neutral because you didn't want to give a high advantage seeing you in fear.

"Sukuna stop!" Yuuji then again slapped his cheeks slightly harder but Sukuna kept appearing somewhere else just taunt you.

"Ripping off your clothes and make you my bitch~! At the end of the day, woman like you will be nothing but a moaning cock-loving slut~!"

The comment have you gasped in shocked from the gruesome dirty details.

"FUCKING STOP YOU BASTARD!" The honey-brown eyed boy finally snapped and drown his head into the dirty water sink. Sukuna's mouth have long gone before that.

Itadori huffed, his angry expression turns into sympathetic one. He turned to look at your still stunned form.

"I am so so sorry for he said, ( Y/N )-chan... Please don't take it to the heart. I promised I won't let anything happen to you. Y-you can also leave if you want since that must have been scary."

You stayed there a few more seconds before finally snapped out. Realizing what Itadori said, you shook your head in disagreement and smile to conform him.

"No, it's okay! I'm just shock, that's all. I mean Sukuna is a mean curse so he probably said something like that, I think..." You mumbled the last part so Itadori couldn't hear it. He nodded, accepting what you said. You both continued to do chore and talk about other topics.

[ At Sukuna's Innate Domain ]

"Kinomoto ( Y/N )....soon or later you will absolutely be on your knees and serve me as your king~" Sukuna licked his lips. Thinking about how sweet that beautiful face of yours become a slutty mess. How that ( E/C ) sparkling eyes turn into sad broken glossy form. Letting tears after tears falls down like a waterfalls, your pretty lips quivering in pain and pleasure and letting sobs and drools out. The ( S/C ) coloured skin is red with bloods, bite marks, scratches, handprints and your own blush. The thought does get him slightly excited.

Oh, he definitely will have fun with you~

.

.

.

🌸