❀ 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚛...? ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 }

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"Maki-senpai."

The glassed girl peeked back from her water and looked at her junior.

She raises an eyebrow, "What is it?"

You fiddled around with your wand, "Can you teach me how to fight using staff?"

"Hah?"

"Well, I do some test on my staff yesterday and it was practically durable. I know to some degrees I need to use my physical strengths instead of my baton. So,-"

"You want me to teach how to kick some asses with the wand?" She cut you off and straighten her torso to you.

"U-Uhm, yes! If that wasn't a heavy request!"

She tapped her indicator finger on her chin. Glancing somewhere else, feeling deeply while humming. Maki shook her body a little then grinned towards you.

"Sure, but with one wish as a return."

You were surprised by this, "Alright. That would be a problem."

She brought her hand to your hair and began petting roughly. "Twice a week, you and I go to KFC together shall we?"

You blinked, "Like a date?"

A blushed creeps on her pale face but she chuckled at your words.

"If you want to like that! It is a yes or no?" She teased you, who doesn't seem to be affected by it.

"Well, sure, Maki-senpai! It's a date then~ Tehee~" You cutely laughed while sticking your tongue in an adorable yet teasing manner.

Her blushes are getting painfully worse when you do that. But she does maintain her composure by jokingly pinching your left cheek as you whining.

"Stop looking at me like that or I will bite those cheeks of your cute face~ Seriously, are you trying to give me a heart attack? Because every time I look at you, my heart is beating loudly..." The last sentences came out almost like a mumble when she pulled her arm away from you. Rubbing the area where she assaulted in pain, you pouted.

"Aww! Maki-senpai is so mean! I don't go on a date with you anymore!"

"Easy said, there will be no training about your baton~!"