᪥ 𝑊𝒉𝑦 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢... ᪥ [ 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬 #5 ]

🌸

.

.

.

This is actually not what you think, just headcanon for Y/N.

-She gave of the "Unfazed bitch" vibe, but instead of resting bitch face. She make neutral face and slowly blink twice.

-The Mama Bear of the jujutsu's students. All of these kids have emotionally, mentality and physically been traumatized. They hide their feeling but trust ( Y/N ) 100% to vent.

-If a cat meow at her, she meows back and create whole conversation.  Nobody know why, they think it's cute tho.

-She and Principal Yaga have a secret meeting of exchanging dolls.

-Speaking of which, she collects dolls. She loves hugging tbh.

-( Y/N ) and Panda are friends with benefit but not like that. Instead of sex, they cuddle and talk about random stuffs.

-She probably watch Tokyo Revengers and have the Toman's jacket.

-She also loves true crime stories and murder mysteries.

-( Y/N ) favourite season is spring because she loves Sakura ( Japanese cherry blossom )

-She probably interested in Renaissance, Victorian, 1900's and old fashion. Point out the inaccurecy of the costumes in any period movies she watches.

-She gave the vibe the girl who listen to pure censored song but she have a playlist with Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, Arctic Monkeys and etc.

-Also ( Y/N ) is us ( maybe or no at all ), so she probably have a wattpad, AO3, tumblr, fanfiction.net accounts. Read a Chris Evan smut once and never the same again secretly.

-I somehow sees her as a pansexual like Megumi ( Reminder: Her sexuality is up to reader )

-The person who weirdly have anything when needed. Nobara have an oily face? Here have a face tissue and loose powder. Itadori is hungry? Here is a snicker. Megumi can't sleep with the the two others students shenanigans? Have a noise-blocker headphone.

-She plays Genshin Impact and any RPG world fantasy game. ( Her favourite character is maybe Thoma or Hu Tao )

- ( Adult Y/N ) when she is a responsible 21 years adult woman, her favourite drink will be the "girly drink" because they're pretty. She doesn't know the alcohol content of the drinks so she gulped alot of them and somehow doesn't get drunk.

-Say wanna have a clean game but very competitive in UNO and monopoly.

-Nobody suspect her as the imposter in Among Us. At the very last minute, people will realize it was her.

-Make bop edits and edits songs.

-Dislikes cake boxes. She bakes cake by scratch. ( Like me *secret flexing* )

-She studies English with Noritoshi often.

-Lastly, she nodded at things she doesn't understand when it being explained. Then realizes she doesn't know what to do and regret not listening.

.

.

.

🌸

I actually decided to take a break for a while. I hope you guys don't mind. But I got bored and saw a JJK Headcanon Tiktok on yt and make my own for ( Y/N )

This is just headcanon by me, up to you to believe it or not.

Questions of the day:

1. What do you expect gonna happen in this story?

2. What do you like and dislike about this story?

3. Your headcanon about ( Y/N ), ( Y/N ) with others, her ships or this story in general?

Have a good day/noon/afternoon/night ❤️❤️ Stay safe and hydrated. Remember you are enough, love, valid, important, and done a great job.