❀ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛...𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜? ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 }

❗Warning❗: This chapter will contain a talk about sexual harrasments, attempt r@pe, slut-shaming, and etc. The topic started when after you have been help by Panda and Inumaki. You may skip the rest if you wishes.

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

After getting the knowledge about The Kyoto Goodwill Event, you immediately began to participate in the practice the others takes in. You can use some good training to focus on wielding a Special-Grade or 1st Grade longer than your current ability to.

Inumaki, Maki and Panda are so fun to be around. Maki is super strong and cool when fighting. She is even good with so many weapons! Panda has three cores in him that gives rise to you curious how he able to manipulate it. Inumaki is also amazing in the way he can regulate someone using his voice. They also tell you they have another friend that kinda reminds them of him. His name is Okkotsu Yuuta, he is currently overseas and from the way, they tell you, he is a very kind yet powerful person. Hmm, maybe one day you can meet him!

It was weird seeing periodically your friends talk about Itadori that is death to their knowledge but to you, it was the opposite. You are still able to maintain your act, however.

Presently, you are sitting on one of the benches near the lines of vending machines. Kugisaki pressed the button for a specific drink and grab it once the can was dropped. She handed a beverage she has purchased for you ahead and pops open her own.

"Why we can't have more vending machine?" The ginger-haired compliant.

"No way, there are barely people who can enter this place."

"It's also dangerous to let any outsiders in, Noba-chan."

Kugisaki grunted while sipping her drinks. All of three you proceed to chat about spontaneous things until two unknown strangers approaching to you guys. One is a tall buff male that can overshadow you and the other is a pretty girl with short hair, she has a similar look with someone you know. The overwhelming presence of the duo tells you that they are not friendly in any sort of way, so you make your way to Kugisaki and Fushiguro to feel a little safe.

"Why are you here, Zenin-senpai?" Fushiguro asked the girl. Zenin... Ah, so she is related to Maki-san! To be quite honest, they also look pretty identical in terms of appearance.

"Ah, is she related to Maki? Are they sisters?"

"Twins to be precise." Fushiguro corrected the fact.