❀ 𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7:I ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"Are Junpei gonna be fine, Nanami-san?"

You questioned the ex-salaryman sorcerer after he had done talking to Ieiri-san about the condition of the unconscious boy.

You never really knew Ai's limit in power but you know she is super strong but never sees her fight or heal anyone except for you. Which you only receive minor and major injuries but never had your soul turn into another creature.

"He is doing quite fine. Ieiri said he will be awake anytime soon or later day, but the chances of him living are above 50%."

"Honestly, all of us are impressed that you can manipulate his soul back to normal. Something Ieiri said she couldn't do. Do you have any training involving Reverse Cursed Techniques?" He raised his eyebrow, tapping his finger against his bicep because he has his arms crossed against each other while he leaned his figure against the wall.

"U-Uhm no. It was one of my curse names, Ai." You stuttered and answered with you looking down while playing with your skirt's hem.

This makes Nanami even more curious, "Ai?" He said.

"Yes, Ai. She can talk and have a human figure like the same curse from before. I don't know what her cursed techniques are but I do know she can use Reverse Cursed Techniques."

"Hmm, can I met this curse, Kinomoto-chan?"

"Uhhh, no...Sorry, she don't like talking to sorcerers or anyone actually because that I never took her out."

Nanami only nodded to this but still, the thought of you holding such a powerful Special-Grade that have similarity with a curse you just faced is shocking. Yes, the "Ai" curse can be a threat but since you explain it like she was never interested in humans or jujutsu in general, his worries go down a little.

He will just report it to your teacher then. If he told the Higher-ups instead, they surely did something horrible to you to get the information they wanted. Those old bags up there really risking a teenager's life just to save their own limited time.

"Well, it's getting late. I think you should head back to your dorm. Tomorrow is the Kyoto Goodwill Event, right? You need to get yourself prepared early to focus." Nanami lectured, checking out his silver watch to see it's 12:50 a.m. already.

You suddenly were reminded back what you have to do before the competition. "Ah yes! I forgot about it already."

"Good night, Nanami-san. Please take care of yourself as well and get some rest. I'll be taking my leave." You bowed slightly in respect for your elder before walking away. Nanami's gaze met your figure as he watches you go but then turned back and jogged to him.