❀ 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

{ At the Tokyo's side... }

After the sudden entrance of Junpei, you were optimistic to be eligible to confront him again but also feared that he was forced to be a sorcerer because of his skill to manipulate a Shikigami. Junpei reassured you that he does it on his account and even begged Gojo-sensei if he can join at a late hour since the Kyoto Goodwill Event is going to be proclaimed. Your teacher does allow it but the new Shikigami-user just need to endure a lot of other senior pupils that already know their way with jujutsu sorcery.

"Uhm... Isn't this count as bullying..?" Yuuji questioned his friend, who forced him to wear a frame on his face while kneeling as an apology for lying. Nobara pouted, still acting stubborn of not wanting to admit to her emotions. You sit beside the pink-haired vessel with red cheeks because of how hard Megumi and Nobara pinched your cheeks earlier because they found out you were also behind Yuuji's fake death.

"Now now, didn't tell you his reason. Cut him some slack." Itadori just realized the giant friendly Panda can talk.

"The panda talked!"

"Salmon salmon." Inumaki agreeing with his bear friend.

"What are you saying...?"

"Inumaki-senpai is a cursed speech user. A cursed speech is a technique where a person can amplify the power and composed the words. He had limited his vocabulary to protect others around him." Megumi explained, making Yuuji very amazed.

"So if he said the word "die", the person can die? That's incredible..."

"It's not that convenient. In case by case, it depends on the difference of the users. If he uses a powerful, there will be massive feedback. Or worse, it could affect him too. Limited his vocabulary also can protect Toge himself." Panda told.

"Oh...Them how are you able to talk, senpai? Are you a new breed of Panda?" Yuuji questioned the giant bear.

"Babbling about other people's technique..." Nobara muttered glaring at the pinkette.

"It's fine. Toge isn't that kind of technique... There two more important things to be discussing right now..." Maki approaching Yuuji.

"Give me back the Slaughter Demon."

You blinked twice, recollecting the duty you have with the Special Grade cause Yuuji to lost his arm and the blade. Nobody even goes back to the place to retrieve it. Hell, you don't even sure if the sword is still in that place or not. You worriedly gaze at Itadori, who also is sweating-bucket, think of his doom if he told the verity to Maki.