• 𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝐷𝐼𝐿𝐹 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎? 𝐈𝐈 • [ 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"This domain is unexpectedly huge... Bigger than the one at the juvenile one.."

"Hey, what are you yapping about? Keep moving!"

"Eek! Yes sir!"

You jogged away in fear from the man behind you when poking you the end of his sword. The ravenette male was very bossy for the couple hours you are in here and you grew exhausted with him.

You feel like you were being trapped in a desert. Every turn looks the same as the last. It almost makes you dizzy but Toji keeps you from passing out with his menace form alone.

"Is the curse toying with us, right now? We have strolled for hours and I assure you I saw the same type of wall every three times already." Toji glanced at you in irritation like an old cranky man.

"I guess so. The curse enjoys our torment. The wall must switch up so it compels us to go through in a circle." You gave your theory.

"Then?" The broad man stabbed the side of the domain. It accomplished nothing, except regenerate the pink slimy side. He did it again. And again. And again.

"Tch. Fucking curse." He swears to the fence. You sighed, if you have a nickel every time he cursed, you might have a thousand but Toji probably stole that money from you.

You crouched down, don't want to sit down on the disgusting wet floor but the slippery substitute didn't allow you since it still makes you slip and fall to the ground.

Cried in contempt causing the man behind you to laugh at you. You pulled yourself up but something is wrong.

The floor is too soft. Softer than what you felt at the beginning early.

Wait-

No way.

This isn't a domain.

"We are inside the curse's stomach!"

The tall buff male behind you raised his eyebrow in confusion when he heard what you yelled.

"What?" Toji asked. You repeat what you have said, making him taken back.

"So, all of this time, we walking to our doom to be a curse's shit??" He said crossing his arms against his bug bicep. You nodded in confidence.

"Well even if we want to escape from its stomach, I already stabbed its wall a hundred times-"

"I think I have a fire type curse." You'd hand roamed around in your jacket before pulling out a dragon-like curse with fire breathing power. Float the curse into mid-air with your cursed energy, holding your Captor above your ahead and hitting it.

"Hinokokyu! I ordered you to release yourself!"

💮

💮

Due to the massive size of the curse, you and Toji were shoved to the side. Hinokokyu held their head up high, releasing the third hottest fire you ever sense. Your body felt its burning there is no fire on you.

Your curse's flame cut the Special-Grade in two. A roar let out the other curse. Hinokokyu was sucked back into their card with your demand.

Toji grinned when he get long deserved freedom and saw the curse that had been holding him back. He jumped inhumanly high before stabbing the curse. He runs in orbit to cut the giant worm-like curse, beheading it. Purple blood splatter everywhere as the curse screamed in pain. It tries to attack Toji but his speed made it impossible.

Before your eyes, the curse was already been exorcised. Causing it to evaporate from the ground. Toji jumped off the vermin in front of you. He was covered and head to toes with curse's blood and smile like a damn maniac.

You stare and mouth gaping wide at the man in amazement and fear, too stunned to move even the slightest.

He was seriously....super strong...

"Now, that's done." He put his sword back at the holder. You snapped out of your fantasy to listen to him.

"I-i-i.."

"Well, I better get going. You have helped me. Your reward is that I won't kill you, for now." He chuckled before walking away. You just stare deep into his back as he was almost out of his sight. Toji turned his back and looked at you with a casual grin.

"Tell Megumi, daddy said hey!" Then continue until he disappears out of your sight.

Megumi... Toji...

They look almost the same.

Wait it can't be!

"You are Megumi's dad!?!?"

.

.

.

🌸

Writer blog: 3 am writing core. Sorry this one is pretty short.

Questions of the day:

1. Your favourite fight in Shibuya arc? ( Ex: Sukuna Vs Jogo, Gojo Vs The Curses )

2. Your favourite time to sleep?

3. Magical girl or witch?