• 𝐹𝑢𝑛 𝐷𝑎𝑦 𝐴𝑡 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑜 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 • [ 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ]

Relationship: Nanami X Reader

Genre: Fluff

🌸

.

.

.

Finally, after all the hard work of sending those forms and wishing, you got the tickets to Sanrio Park!!

Striking the paper with multiple kisses and carefully giving it bone-crushing hugs, you squealed at the fact you were qualified to go to your dreamland of cuteness and meet those charming mascots. A sigh escapes your lips as you while retaining your eyes shut close, believing like a dream come true. You essentially fall asleep until your shoot open when you remembered something.

You have two tickets and you must have at least one other person to join you,

But you don't know who to bring.

💮

You anxiously do your makeup and pick an outfit to wear. Still thinking about how you were to handle this problem. Maybe they can let you pass? Asking some random strangers to with you?

Megumi and Nobara have been assigned for a mission together outside of Tokyo, the same goes for Panda and Inumaki. Yuuji planned to visit back his hometown and hang out with his old colleagues, Junpei said he want to train with Maki today.

Gojo-sensei said he can help you in every aspect so you might want to ask him but then he was sent to an overseas crusade at the last minute. Shoko was out of duty today so it only left you with...

💮

Nanami signed in relief when he finally can have a rest time, he was called for work on his day off that make his eyes roll. Thank God, it was only just a small fry of a Grade 2 curse. He sat on a bench near the vending machine, taking a sip from the tinned black coffee he just bought. After giving the report, he was going to go home, take a nice long warm bath, cook some fancy dinner, maybe watch some documentaries about capitalism before-

"Nanami-san!"

Before being interrupted by someone. The man sighed. He can't get a day off, doesn't he? Nanami turned to see you running towards him while wearing your day-off outfit. His features softened when seeing it was you.

"What's wrong, Kinomoto-chan?"

You stopped in front of the man, suddenly twirling like a shy school girl about to give his crush a love letter.