𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 [ 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 ]

🌸

.

.

.

*SLASH*

"I guess that is the last one in the area..?" Ai spoken as she stares at the evaporating body of a Grade 1 curse. Her hand and arm were covered in blood as if she had just deep her limb into a bucket full of purple-blood-like liquid. It was evaporating from her arm as well.

You stare at the Special-Grade in utter amazement and disbelief. This is your first get to see a full Special Grade without getting murdered. She just sliced it at the weak point with ease and only used her arm.

Her ability was almost similar to Sukuna that day but deep down, you feel like it is two different things. You can sense that her hand was on fire but there is no fire visible but you swear there was this feeling of intense heat.

"Come on now, let's go. Did that sorcerer with a beanie and your friends say they were gonna take off the curtain? What took them so long? Gosh, you all sorcerers were slow these days..." She groaned and complain like a grandma. It does make sense since she is 150 years old.

150 years old...

You know something happens in that years. It somehow gives you like fainted memory about someone but you don't know who. Glancing at the dirt floor. Why is that year bother you too much? Sorcerers have existed longer than that but somehow that distance of year can't seem to stop bothering ever since you asked, more like begged how old is she.

"Oi, what are you staring at? Come on now. I can't hear humans screaming 5 kilometres from here and they're fucking annoying." Ai looked at you who were still spacing out.

A concerned face form on hers makes her walk up to you and give you a tiny nudge.

"Hey, are you alright? Did you have any injuries? Gosh, how many times did I have to say, if you have any injury, immediately tell me."

"Hm?" You realize the curse was speaking to you.

"Oh! There is nothing wrong. I was busy...thinking about something..." She give you a look and raised her eyebrow but you just gave your infamous reassure smile which make the small girl tch in annoyance and walk away living you behind. A giggle escape your throat as you followed her up after that.

"It's been a few hours already, I think we should check on them but how are we supposed to find them...?" You wandered off before Ai sighed in disappointment. She points her finger to the tallest building at Shibuya.

"There and it's so obvious..."

💮

You and Ai continued to clear out the place before the curtain was lifted but Ai holds you back when you try to jog into in there. You looked at me curiously with one eyebrow raised.

"Wait, stand behind me. I know they're probably the present of Special-Grade. If they attack you, you will be doomed immediately." Ai explained.

Your mouth gaped open slightly as you nodded in realization and later followed her order.

Stepping down into the hellhole. You witnessed numerous bodies and blood scattering everywhere. The scent of iron hits your nose in the most spin-shivering scent you have smelled. The sight itself can make a normal human want to puke, but you forced yourself to have a tougher stomach as you become a sorcerer.

You couldn't sense a curse on the level. Even you wandered around the place trying to search for one.

"There is no curse here. I think Mei-Mei and Itadori have exorcised them all." You mentioned to Ai. She doesn't respond.

As both of you get into the lower lever, Ai suddenly stopped you by holding out her hands. Her crimson blood eyes wide open as she takes a deep breath before it being unstable. Her smaller form was quivering as she looked around in a panic.

This is the first and the only time you saw her like this. You tried to search for the cause of her distress while confronting her along the way, rubbing her shoulder gently while also hugging her.

"Ai? What's wrong? Is there a special g-?" She silenced you by putting her pointer finger at your lips before the other pointing at darkness beside you.

Emerging from the black hole. A man wearing forest green and dark blue priest robe with long black hair, dark eyes and pale skin. His noticeable feature is the scars on his forehead. It seems like it was stitched up around the head. Something about that stitch makes you wince. Wearing a casual smile on his face as if he were expecting both of you to be here right now. It feels like he was treating a guest.

'Who is this? A curse-user? Why does he look familiar?' A hundred run towards you as you stared at the man. If you just come across this man alone, you probably thought he was a curse-user but due to Ai's reaction to this man, who causes a pretty shake-up, you guess you just came across a pretty powerful enemy.

But for no reason, the curse user currently with you make you dizzy. The similar type of headache you get when questioning the 150 years.

Something came across your mind like a memory. It was the picture of a woman with a small girl, no older than 5 years old under the cherry blossom. The woman seems to be her mother, she has one of her feet in an ankle cuff tied up to something. She sit under the cherry blossom while the child was on her lap, playing with the bugs around her.

"Look Ai! There is a butterfly here."

The memory that was focusing on the faceless woman suddenly turn to the little girl and it shows...

"Yeah, mama! Its wings are so pretty!"

The girl possessed short black straight hair with crimson red eyes.

Just like...

"Finally, you're here. I've been looking for you for so long now The Captor~"

.

.

.

🌸

Writer's blog: I just recently started listening to Mitski. I Want You to make me depressed for no reason especially the line "You're coming back and it's the end of the world."

Anyway, have a good day and stay safe. Drink a lot of water and get plenty of rest.

Questions of the day:

1. How is this chapter doing for you?

2. If you could own one luxury brand like Gucci, Chanel, Dior, etc. Which one will you pick?

3. What does Kenjaku want with ( Y/N )?