𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙸𝙸 [ 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"ENOUGH STO-" It suddenly erupted into a long scream and cries of pain. A child sits in the corner, knees to her chest and she is curled up into a ball. Tears dripping out of her large red eyes to the white yukata she is wearing.

This is the fourth time already. Her mother was been raped by that curse while the other man watch and take not over everything. He watches with little to no care in his eyes towards the woman who is being violated by the ugly curse ravaging her painfully. She sobbed and beg for mercy but know she wouldn't have any.

Little Ai sits in the cell hearing all the screams and cries of pain. Processing it all into her brain. For her age, she knows what the cause of this experiment will do to her mother.

Impregnation. The man, Kamo Noritoshi, wants to impregnate her mother again and create another species just like her. Just like Ai.

Ai, what an ironic name. A curse. A creature of hate. Is the name "Love"?

Why does a mother choose that name again?

She doesn't know.

She can know everything.

But she will never the reason behind her name and her existence.

But she knows,

It brings curses to her mother.

Her daughter whom she loves the most hurt her in the worst way.

Because of her, she was run away from her home and got into an in-slave by the evilest jujutsu sorcerer.

Her life is nothing but a curse.

She is a curse.

How cruel, but that is how the world work.

💮

"Stay down, child." He said as he jabbed the needle into her pale snow-white skin covered in purple blue-ish bruises from the harsh hits the man has just done. She sobbed as the unknown substances practically burn her and make her throw up all over the table.

Kamo nodded, and begin to write the result of another substance. Busy mixing thing and living little Ai laying down on a dirty table covered in her blood, sweat, saliva and vomit. She wanna passed out, but it would have been responding it more beating by him.