❀ 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

The music coming from the earphones blast through your ears. The tune of the song, "Merry Go Round Of Life" beautifully fills your mind. Your eyes gazed at the outside world of Tokyo. The clouds are floating among the humans. The sky is as bright blue as it can be. The Sun shines on this planet called Earth. The weather is quite warm compared to the temperature inside the train which is cold from the air conditioning. Seeing the slight reflection of yourself in the window glasses, leaning and looking down at people below.

The first time you ever go somewhere alone. Usually, you aren't allowed to go out without a solid reason.

This time, you will be able to go anywhere during your free time.

The tall building and busy streets. People walking around makes it looks crowded than you expected. Cars are driving and passed by each other. Big signs with some bright light of many advertisements from many different companies. From clothes, toys, foods, and many to list. It's so lively to you. Compared to your quiet Kinomoto residents.

When you feel the sensation of the train stopped, the announcer began to spoke about your destination. You began to pack up the things you have. Taking off the earphones and put them in your mini bunny backpack.

Adjusted your uniform that consisted of a long striped ribbon on the thigh accents the outfit. Your movement and the long ribbon combined gives a really uplifting vibe.

A long sleeved two-layered dress lined with a black and white stripe, with the top layer being a dark blue fabric and the bottom layer being white tulle. A cape with a white collar is tied off with the same black and white striped ribbon that can be also seen lining the cape and going down part the back of the cape. A small gold accessory with the design of Jujutsu school button in the middle hangs from the collar. The boots are thigh high, covered in white fabric with the base colored black. A small length of the black and white striped ribbon hangs down the side of the boot opening. Accessories include a pair of white gloves also lined with black and white, as well as the same ribbon that is worn above the right boot.

You also slightly fixed the dormant form of the wand around your neck to give a good impression to the people you were going to meet.

When the door opened, you grabbed your stuff and rushed to go out because of the crowdedness in the bullet train.

You walked out of the station and look around to admire the view. Smiles began to form on your face when you feel 'this is the new life of freedom from that house'. Seeing various types of people going in or out of the train they are on. You walked out of the station and headed to the front. There you waited for your teacher to arrived.