choosing

Lisa was trying to keep calm and lower her panic attacks but the phone was ringing again and again.

Chaeyoung (50 Missed calls)
Jisoonie (80 Missed calls)
Nini💓💓💓 (250 Missed calls)
Bammie (250 Missed calls)

Lisa saw those list of calls she was avoiding. Lisa then huffed and tried to returned the calls to bam.

Her best friend because she knows he would've gone mad and crazy after she didnot received his calls.

Lisa dialled bam's number and the phone started to ring, two seconds later the caller received the call.

Bam: lisa !!!!!  Fuck you !!!
Don't ever fucking ignore my call.I won't asked you where you are cause I am coming to your apartment in next fifteen minutes.

And I don't wanna hear anything.

With commanding tone he raps this  words to lisa.

Which lisa knows it's pretty bam.

Lisa:what?? no!!
You can't come right now okay?
Don't you know that you fucking have photoshoot in Thailand right now?
You fucking realised that the shoot is more important after got7  disband right?

I am fine. just go back okay ???
I'll handle myself.

Lisa then spoke with so much scared voice and care to bam.

Bam:too late!!!
Open your fucking door.
I am ringing the bell.
Pokpak just do it.

Lisa disconnected the phone and open the door.

There she met the great bam with wet in sweat whole body. He was panting and get inside lisa's home and sit on the couch.

Lisa give him the glass of water with chicken which she thought she'll eat with Jennie but disbitch just ruined it.

Bam was drinking water in one go.he was angrily eating chicken.

Lisa was just silently staring at her bffs behaviour.

"Not gonna asked you anymore lisa. Move on from that bitch Jennie okay???

You fucking sacrificed alot for her but each and every time she'll play with your heart and left you like trash.

She fucking used you for popularity and now fucking with that gd.

I sure I'll kill him the minute he came.

That old hang wanted the savage bitch now???

Lisa fucking manoban cry all now for today.

Cause from tomorrow if you fucking speak her name I'll kill you.

Deal???"