deep inside

Liskook both are trying to silently worked on their mission but without any communications both are in akward situation.

"Hmm hey so how are you?"

Jungkook started the conversation.

"Cool I am doing great by running here.Running from dispatch and reality it's going well actually."

Angered was visible in lisa's reply.which jungkook finds cute.he just chuckle.

"You know if you don't meet with taehyung hyung maybe it would've been us in dispatch cover."

Jungkook casually speak.

Lisa just showed him clues near the park and started to collect papers of clues.

"Yeah.I guess but here taehyung came in my life and boom break my career."

Lisa sadly said.

"I heard what hyung did.I am not even defending him.he is total asshole.And you don't deserved this.i am so sorry.
If I've been there maybe nothing have happens like that."

Jungkook was guilty.Lisa felt jungkook innocence amusing and heartwarming.it's not even his fault but he is apologizing.

"Nah it already happened.All we can do is move forward.And please don't update him about me."

Lisa begged him.jungkook warmly smile and replied

"Never in my worst nightmare."

Lisa just smiled and showed the final treasure and handed towards jungkook.

"I guess we won."

They quickly said.

Both were the first pair to win the game which leads them to fancy party invitation.

Jungkook was second guessing his life decision.he was wearing decent party attire.
He’s just trying to find lisa, just trying to leave if he can’t. He doesn’t focus on much else, not even the details or excuses of why he was at the party. Jungkook’s standing in front of lisa and he can see lisa hesitating. She’s not angry, just shaking, like she’s cold, he wonders if her lashing out, the sudden shout was just because he’d startled her.

“Want to get out of here?” He doesn’t grin at her, not with how panicked she looked instead she pulls her hand back where she was reaching for him and he shuffles a step forward.

“To park, just to get away from… this…” He waves his hand towards the  room and lisa smiles nodding.

Jungkook isn’t really sure how it happened; one minute he’s offering to bring her to park and the next they’re just sitting in the chair, lisa’s shaking and he just wants to hold her but she’s curled on herself and he doesn’t want to scare her.

“lisa, hey, is it okay if I hug you?” lisa looks up and he can see she’s a little confused but she nods. He wonders if she’s even aware that she’s crying still. Jungkook doesn’t lean over the seat, instead he gets out of the car and walks over to the passenger side, wrapping his arms around her when she opens the door.

“What happened lisa, what happened?” He mumbles petting her hair and she seems to swallow her sobs for a moment before asking about going inside.

They’re sitting across from each other and jungkook’s almost considering sitting on his hands with how much he keeps trying to reach for her. She’d ordered a tea and is shakily trying to lift it, she looks up to him and he sighs, slowly moving to sit next to her, he’s confused when she folds into him and shivers.

“I’m sorry.” She mumbles trying to pull herself up but she seems exhausted from whatever meltdown she had been having that she doesn’t actually move. Jungkook’s happy they chose one of the seats that are really just oversized armchairs.

Lisa doesn’t say anything when he wraps his arm around her and she just shivers again.

“lisa, what happened.”

“I saw jennie with jiyong oppa again…” She mumbles and jungkook immediately freezes, he remembers the talk and implications in the lisa's feelings for jennie.

“lisa, do you..”

“no, not again… jennie, she doesnot belongs…” She looks like she’s going to be sick and jungkook just nervously hushes her, keeping his breathing steady and telling her to match it. She does and they both nod to each other finishing their drinks and starting to drive back.

“Can you just drop me resort…”

“Yeah, just, hold on.” jungkook pulls over texting RM and letting him not know what he is driving lisa , the easiest excuse is jungkook was mad and misinterpreted whatever he saw, there’s no need to drag lisa into it.And taehyung deserved that.

“So let's go…”

“Actually…” lisa twirls a strand of hair around her fingers and lisa can’t help find it cute.

Mhm?”

“Can, I just, I don’t want to go room right now. I don’t want to go anywhere.” She sniffles and slumps in the seat drawing her knees up to her chest. Jungkook stays parked on the side of the road and chews his lip.

“Anywhere like a place, or Anywhere like living.”

“Both.” She mumbles almost shy as if she’s just seeing him for the first time

“You feel like that too?”

“Of course; do, have you talked to your parents about it? You've to mentioned it to your mom and she will be pretty upset, but, well she'll helped you, got you into journaling your feelings. I bet you’d be an amazing again. Or you could record be better! You have such a lovely voice.and after solo you'll be all over the world .”

“its juat Me recording my feelings? Just so anyone can see them…
And my songs is just worthless like me.

“Nope pick something nice words for yourself , your song will like cassette tapes, so only you can play them. Tell them all the horrible things that have happened. Then, uhh hell bury them, Let them go to rest, let them stop haunting you. You’re too good of a person to be this haunted lisa.please just don't let your insecurity ghost you.you have you fans and well me.

“Would you help? Just, I feel silly talking to myself.”

“Of course, I’ll always be here for you.”

Lisa felt ease talking to jungkook about her insecurities.she doesnot know but strangers are more helping her to be clear in her thoughts than the very old people she knows.