Punishments

Day after lisa's departure:

Jennie doesnot know what will come tomorrow.she has been doing all the drugs and praying just to make lisa not to leave but it won't work.

She even slepped with kai her ex just to take the throbbing pain of lisa leaving her but nothing felt good.

Even kai refused to fucked her because of her pathetic shit.So Jennie got sobber up and went to the club partying and dancing like a idiot and trying to forget that lisa left her.

10 shots down and she starts the dancing and mopping around.she hugged some random man who was familiar in lot of aspect.

Jennie cried in his arms and mumbled

"I think I am gay."

And cried in his arms.

****************
Jackson knows that the things he was putting with lisa is the least he wanted to do but he knows making lisa stay here will just be selfish.

He knew one plead he'll make and next second lisa will never leave him.he can see lisa is trying hard so much hard to keep him but Jackson knows that lisa all need is healing and making her dream comes true.

Chaeng already informed him about US label offer for lisa.which he wished that lisa will never accept but Jackson can't be that selfish prick just for his happiness make lisa stay here.

The three months with lisa giving him chance was enough for Jackson to happy.he knows that he'll never find anyone like lisa but lisa tried to find her true one so is jackson will do.

They were having dinner while jackson spoke

"Liz,
Before you said something.The three months with you I was nothing but happy.I was dreaming about you whole my youth.I know you way more than anyone.

But I wanna be strong princess I won't hold you anymore.you're accepting their offer."

He sternly said but tears were all the way in his eyes.

"No no no
Jackie no you can't just decide that.
I am so much happy with you.I don't wanna leave...."

Lisa cried harder and embrace Jackson.he cried even harder

"I know you well lissie baby I know it's your dream.And you're making its true and about us we'll be together if the fortune wanted us.

When you reached your dreams and come back to me telling you still wants me then I'll run back to you baby but you're going to reach your dream first."

They both cried in eachother's embraces.And let go of eachothers.

It's right Man with wrong time but who knows when it'll be right person at right time???

*********************
Jennie pov:

None of these days feel like your own.

There’s no training, no summer shoots; you didn’t audition for it because you weren’t supposed to be here, of course, and now you are here, and there’s no place to go. The city is empty of people that you know.

Your  group chats are filled with pictures of ad, photoshoots, stupid selfies with the Eiffel Tower. You’ve blocked pretty much everyone in your phone, and you wake up alone, to no messages. You don’t really do anything all day, don’t really talk, and then, you go to sleep with your throat aching from the lack of social contact.

You sleep, then wake up again—with your heart racing and your palms sweating, every morning without fail. You’re completely exhausted for no reason at all.