little things

Lisa has blast with jungkook today.She wasn't sure what will happen next with jungkook but Lisa surely knows she'll keep him as long as she can.

It was nearly five pm jungkook proposed Lisa to drop her condo which Lisa agreed.

But lisa's phone rang with Manager name popped up.

"Lisa??
Where are you?"

"Umm I am near the conventional store.
Oppa what happened?"

"Just stay right there I am coming to get you."

"But opp..."

He hang up on her.

Lisa looked at jungkook's direction with sorry look.jungkook just smiled and kissed her cheeks saying it's okay.

Lisa blushed at the moment.jungkook asked Lisa to look after her with disguise until her manager showes up.

Lisa hesitate but feels contented that jungkook was worry about her which warms her heart.

Jungkook was wearing disguise and keep looking at Lisa.Fifteen minutes later a car stopped infront of Lisa and Lisa went inside.

Jungkook without worry went to his car and messaged Lisa that he got goodtime.which lisa replied with me too and offered to do more often.he feels happy and agreed with that.

Lisa was smiling wildly inside the car.She didnot see that front seat was filled with angry kitten who was glaring at Lisa.

"Hey Jennie?
Are you okay?"

Manager asked because Jennie was glancing back to lisa's seat intently.

"Yeah"

Jennie plainly replied.

Lisa just gulped hard.She just don't want to interact with Jennie at this moment after their arguments.

Before Jennie started to talk with Lisa.Lisa fakely started to sleep.

Lisa had actually fallen asleep after a while of faking it. She woke up a little before arriving at her condo. The car stopped and the manager helped her with her luggage which were came from Celine and bulgari brand gifts for lisa's birthday.That's why manager asked her where lisa was.

She thanked and said bye to the two of them but before she could make her way to her gate, Jennie had gone out of the car, and reached her.

" are you really not gonna say bye to me?" Jennie didn't look hurt, just surprised.

" bye, Jennie" lisa complied, not wanting to make a scene in front of the two other Manager. Still, she made no move to get closer to the brunette.

Jennie engulfed her in a hug and whispered to her "rest Lili, and call me when you feel better"

Why was Jennie bothered anyway?
Lisa was beyond better without her anyway.
When did Jennie started to worry about her?

" sure" she had replied, before breaking the hug and making her way to her house. She was exhausted. She couldn't wait to sleep in her own bed. That weekend had tired not only her body but her mind too.

She had no intention of calling Jennie.

But in the chaos and play ignoring game with Jennie, jungkook was the best thing which was containing lisa's happiness and stress away.