caught

Our dorms were on the third floor. That meant that our window was on the third level, meaning that there was a guy who had climbed up three whole stories to watch us through our window. Was he a ghost? No, he was not. I never mentioned this before, but I can sense the presence of ghosts yup don't you know jisoo unnie and I was haunt by ghosts once? It’s not an impossible height anyway.

Soon, the members began to scream.

Kyaaah!

The guy smiled at our reaction. So I did as well.

“You’re so dead.”

I took Rośe’s phone and threw it at the window. It smashed right through the glass.

Crash!

That caught the guy off guard and he immediately disappeared. I quickly ran towards the window.

“lisa, we’re on the third floor!” jisoo shouted.

Too late. I was already jumping out the window.

Thump.

A perfect landing. I had even done a perfect flip on the way down, making the jump a clear 10 out of 10. If a professional freerunner had seen that, he would have begged me to come teach it to him.

Sorry to brag but I  am lalisa Manoban.

I looked up and saw the guy climbing down the outer pipeline. By now, he was down to the second floor. Soon, he was on the first floor and turned around. That’s when he saw me.

“Ah!” he shouted in surprise.

I wanted to slap him in the face but I restrained myself, because I knew there was a security camera nearby. Not to mention that car parked down the street with its black box camera. There was nothing I wanted to do than to pummel this guy near an inch to death, but I knew that that could backfire on me. So I just said one thing.

“Run.”

“W-what…?” he stammered.

“I said, run,” I repeated.

“Yes, ma’am!”

And without another word, he turned and ran down the street. I quickly glanced around to judge the location of the security camera and the car’s black box device.

“I think that’s far enough.”

I found the perfect blind spot and the moment he reached that point, I ran.

I leaped on one car and jumped. Then I leaped on another car and jumped. After leaping off of the last car, I sent a flying knee kick to the pervert’s head.

Thwack.

“Argh!”

The guy went down and rolled on the street. I landed just as he rolled towards my feet. The moment he tried to get up again, I hit him across the face.

Slap!

The sound ran throughout the neighborhood and two of the guy’s teeth fell out of his mouth. He cried out in pain.

“Ah….Argh…”

“Lift your head.”

The guy obeyed and I took a swing to the back of his head.

Thwack!

“Argh!” he shouted, lowering his head in pain.

“I said, lift your head.”

Once again, he obeyed. And once again, I gave him another blow to his head.

Thwack!

“Argh!”