I am back baby

Park chaeyoung's tear8s has been dried with the amount it flew away from her beautiful eyes.Her face has been puffy.

The ice cream container has been finished way before than a day.Her assistant and manager has been delivered six gallons of strawberry and choclate ice cream while chaeng had finished everything.

The workers are itching to complain but lisa's threat has been coming so yup they are quitely doing there job.

Two days ago chaeng was thinking about lisa has been cheating on her.

So she has been looking for assassin or contract killer to killed the one lisa has been meeting in her browser.

Pretty sure the US government will arrest her about this browser history in near future but right now that moment she just went for it.

She actually get the number of hitman which she tempted to dial but sane chaeng came back and she went back to crying,eating ice cream wearing lisa's hoodie and sorts too while watching chaelisa moments in YouTube.

And the cycle is running back.

Chaeng tried to call way more times to her lisa but that gorgeous jerk hasn't reached out to her and according to her spy lisa has been in work ' all the time.

Chaeng got photoshoot today which got cancelled with her puffy face.Chaeng went back to their apartment and started to opened the door.The light was off which was impossible cause she turned them on when she left home.

Chaeng started to feel scared with this set up.And with her flash light she went to kitchen and took frying pan in her hand to beat the shit out of the robbers.

Chaeng went near living room slowly while taking frying pan like weapon.she suddenly felt certain sound near her behind and chaeng throw pan towards the same direction.

Blagh!!!!

"Ouch ouch ommo....

My feet my feet
It hurts damn much.....

Yah park chaeyoung...

Turn on the lights now...."

Lisa cried in hysteria.while chaeng felt tinge of happiness after hearing the voice of her wife.

Shut up!!!

But her happiness was limited she heard lisa's crying voice so she turned on the lights.Then she saw

Lisa was well dressed with sexy sorts and crop top while seating in sofa rubbing her feet and near her the frying pan was lying.

The whole apartment was decorated with ballons and her favourite pink roses.There was huge banner written 'sorry for late arrival.'

While in middle of the dinner table there was two pound cheese cake from mama's little bakery Chicago.

Table was decorated with dinner set up.

Chaeyoung's heart melts with this touching things lisa did that to her.Nobody puts that much effort for her.

Her eyes were pooling with tears.she felt happy and mad at the same time.Lisa stands from her seat tried to walk slowly.Lisa reached out to emotional chaeyoung and hugged tightly.chaeng did not hugged back lisa.she was standing frozen.

Lisa pulled out from hug while chaeyoung started to missed the warm feeling of lisa's body.she started to punch towards lisa's shoulders and chest like literally

"You jerk!!!

You're a big fat liar.

You told me it's just for some days.it's been literally more than a week."