wrong move

Days were passing on. The burst of emotion with chaesoo helped lisa in many level.Lisa started to being herself now days.She is forgetting the events of that night.She stopped going clubs and random hook ups.communication with jungkook was going smoothly nowadays.

Even chaesoo started to teasing him with lisa.Lisa was calming and peaceful.

Lisa was walking in the room where she saw Jennie was top of sehun and throwing the fist.

Jennie! What are you doing! Stop it, you're hurting him!" Lisa yelped.

Jennie tried to struggle free but Lisa was stronger than her.

"Lili, let me go…" Jennie said, panting from her previous exertion. She tried to calm herself, but her eyes were still fixed on Sehun who was slowly getting up. She almost smirked when he stood up and swayed, glad that she was actually able to do some damage.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on here?" Lisa tightened her arms around Jennie when the brunette didn't stop struggling.

"I said let me go." Jennie's voice was more adamant this time.

"I'll let you go if you promise not to beat him again."

"So what if I hurt him?he touched you.I am not going to let that pass." jennie pointed rudely at Sehun, speaking with so much venom, it surprised even lisa. "Why do you care about him?oh are you falling for rapist now!?"

"I just don't want you to hurt anyone.and he'll get what he deserves.I'll handle my situation Jennie." Lisa loosened her hold on Jennie, surprised at the tone her lili was giving her.

As soon as Jennie was free from Lisa's restraint, she stormed down the porch and into the wide field, not really knowing where to go or what to do. She needed air, she needed to calm herself. She needed to be away from everyone else because no one was safe from her fury. Not even Lisa.

"Why did you do that? What's going on, Jennie?"

Jennie didn't even know that Lisa followed her.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jennie snapped.

Lisa quickened her steps to catch up with brunette.

"Why did you hit Sehun?And stay out of my business will you?" Lisa asked.

"Because he fucking deserves it! " Jennie wasn't able to hold it back. She stopped walking and faced the blonde.

Lisa looked at Jennie and studied her. She looked like she was actually going to explode. When she woke manager asked for jennie, she went to search for Jennie, but finding him beating up Sehun was the last thing on her mind.

Needless to say, she wanted to know the reason why was jennie care if sehun did something to her?

Although truthfully, she was petrified to know.

"He used to be your boyfriend's friend. Why do you hate him so much?" Lisa wondered what really changed their dynamics. She was sure they were really close when they were still with kai. Jennie said so herself. Even kai was witty in Jennie's friendship with Sehun.