trouble

"What are you telling me just now?"

"Like how?"

"Fucking park chaeyoung lisa didnot came home till whole night.
And she was dressed as hooker.
I swear if your bes didnot pick my call in next fifteen minutes I am gonna tell it to yg.

Chaeyoung decide."

"But Jennie unnie why are you mad about it?
I mean lisa is an adult she can do what she wishes.
Don't bother unnie and I wanna sleep.

Jen ...."

Without finishing the sentence Jennie just pinched rose's ear and with loud voice speak

"Non of your business!!!!
Just tell your lisa to talk to me and you won't see the Lucifer, park chaeyoung and stop asking questions."

Chaeyoung feels pain in her ear but the words Jennie just spoke were making chaeyoung shivers in fear.

Tears were building in chaeyoung's feline eyes.Right in the time jisoo came inside to pick chaeyoung and shocked seeing Jennie bullying chaeyoung.

Jisoo's blood boiled.jisoo ran towards chaennie and pushed Jennie away.Jennie fell towards the ground and chaeyoung hissed in the pain and started to tear up.

"What the actual fuck Kim Jennie???
What is wrong with you?
Are you on drugs?
You fucking were hurting chaeyoung.what did she ever did to you?
Look she is crying Jennie.

I swear I'll report mr. Yang about this."

Jisoo shouted.seriously jisoo never shouted to anyone but Jennie just broke her limit and behave like this.so in conclusion Jennie is facing raged jisoo Kim.

"Fucking speak!!!!"

Jisoo just screamed.Jennie felt like she was being deliberately illtreated by her members which was making her more angry.

How dare they to speak to me like this?

They fucking don't know about the freaking Jennie Ruby jane huh??

If kai didnot backout maybe there will never be blackpink but I saved it and they are treating me like this.

No one disrespect the great Jennie Kim.

Jennie was internally thinking.she was ready to show jisoo and chaeyoung her villain image.

Jennie get up and pushed jisoo away.In the process jisoo's head was hit by wall and started to bleed.

But Jennie was filled with madness and anger. she didnot think about anything and started to yell

"You fucking is one year older than me.You're just a mere vocalist who doesnot even have anything.

And you dare to shout at me huh??

No body is allowed to treat me like this.

Nobody"

Chaeyoung feel like foreign right now.she saw jisoo was bleeding and stop talking while Jennie was maniacally shouting.

Chae just cried and went near to jisoo and faced her

"No unnie!!!
Don't close your eyes.
Unnie you'll be fine okay??
Pali Pali...
Lisa pick up please..."

Chaeyoung was holding jisoo while dialing lisa's number again and again.

Then girl with the bang came smiling and taking foods in the plastic bag.

"Chaeyongah I am right here and I have food so come out.

Chaeyongah...."

Lisa's eyes widen while she saw chaeyoung was holding jisoo who was bleeding and Jennie was standing like a devil.

Lisa ran out of the apartment and called Jackson soon as possible because he will help them.

Jackson came in five minutes and helped to take jisoo hospital anonymously.

Lisa and chaeyoung were waiting outside the hospital waiting for jisoo to wake up while Jennie was standing like a cold person.

Jackson came near to lisa.he saw how the doed eyes were streaming with tears. He just hugged lisa in his embrace.

Chaeyoung just stand up and hugged lisa and Jackson while Jennie clenched her fist and ready to kill this dude.

Nobody is touching her other than me.

Kitten was rapping this line in her mind.

Lisa's phone rang and she picked up the caller just mumble

"You guys are in big trouble."

Lisa hang up but she replied some kitten near them as

"Someone other than we is in more trouble than us.
And that person will pay for this.
Let's go chae and keep waiting for jisoo unnie, okay Jackson??"

Jackson noded his head while chaelisa left the place while leaving the kitten behind.

Is kitten is in big trouble???