old days II

“Hey, you.”

“H-huh…?” Eunwoo stammered in fear.

“You fucking asshole.”

“W-what…?”

His fear built up as I approached him.

“Y-you’re…j- jennie, right?” he asked.

“Yep.”

“Oh…”

He clearly didn’t know what to say, so I pushed him in the chest. Hard.

Whack!

“Argh!”

The guy flew up about a meter into the air as he flew backwards.

Thud.

“Oh…”

He clutched his butt in pain as he stared up at me. His eyes were wide, shocked at my strength. He also looked extremely confused.

“jennie…why…why are you doing this to me all of a sudden…?” he asked, slowly getting up. Then again, he made sure to remain far away from me as possible.

“Break up with lisa,” I said immediately.

“We’re not a couple yet.”

“If so, don’t meet with her again.”

“But why…? Seriously, what’s your problem?” he asked, still looking quite confused.

“You want to know why?”

“Yeah. Why? Also, isn’t this our first time meeting each other? This is rather rude of you, don’t you think? And what’s it to you whether lisa and I date or not? Is that why you pushed me?”

This guy sure asks a lot of questions.

“Yep.”

“What?”

“lisa is already taken, so don’t touch her,” I said, taking a step closer to him.

He immediately tried to run away. I lifted my leg and gave him another good kick.

Wham!

Thud.

“Ow…”

He rubbed his butt in pain as he got up again. This time, he began to taunt me.

“I was going to let this go because you’re a girl, but are you mentally insane? Also, what do you mean by lisa is taken? She told me she doesn’t have a boyfriend.”

“She doesn’t.”

“So?”

“She has a girlfriend.”

“What?”

Eunwoo tilted his head to the side, clearly not getting what I was saying. I could hear his brain rolling around in his head, trying to make sense of what I said. But to be honest, even I didn’t fully get what I just said. I just said it because I was infuriated. Anyways, he began to talk again as he backed away from me.

“A girlfriend? You mean like…a friend? Don’t all girls have that?”

“Not that kind of girlfriend.”

“Then…like a real girlfriend?” he spat out.

“Yep,” I said.

“What?” he shouted.