Admit

Jennie followed lisa with hope maybe she can make lisa confesses about her love.

If you keep acting like that, I might actually believe that you're falling for me."

Lisa swallowed the lump that formed in her throat.

 Before but it's fading away Jennie.

It was as if everything around her was falling apart and all that was left was her pride.

"I'm not.I never was."

"Tell me. Tell me how you really feel. Tell me now." Jennie demanded.

"I don't have to answer that."

"Well, I demand an answer! I want to know!"

"Don't yell at me! You told me not to fall in love with you or any women!"

Jennie felt like a bucket of ice cold water was poured on her. She stared back at Lisa whose eyes were brimming with tears. She wanted to reach closer and wipe them away, but she was frozen to where she stood. She couldn't move.

"What?" That came out like a squeak from Jennie's lips.

Lisa sighed deeply.

"Sometimes I forget that our whole relationship was based on you. But I don't care. I don't care anymore."

"What are you saying?"

"This is getting complicated, Jennie. Things were simpler when we were just bandmates but I am not sure if this version of you can stick blackpink together."

"But I… I didn't do anything."

"Just… let's just keep in mind that we have a band. Maybe we should… I think we should tone everything down and keep our distance. It works." Before the tears started falling from jennie's eyes, lisa had turned her back and walked her way back to the main dorm.

It took a few seconds for Jennie to recover from her shock.

Why did it feel like goodbye?

Her eyes snapped to Lisa's retreating figure. She sprinted after her.

"Fine! Fine, walk away from me. Are you sure this isn't just an excuse for you to spend more time with jungkook? So you could give him hope? If he's your fucking knight in shining armor, why don't you marry him then? I don't care anymore either because you mean nothing to me anyway." It was a defensive thing for Jennie to say, a way to soothe her bruised ego. As soon as the words came out of her mouth, she immediately knew it was a mistake.

Lisa stopped from walking but did not turn around.

It hurt.

It hurt so much to hear that you meant nothing to someone. Especially when that someone was starting to  once become your whole world.

"Lili, I didn't…" Jennie's jaw hit the ground.

"Jennie has a temper but has a good heart. Sometimes, when she's angry, she says things that she doesn't really mean. You have to be patient with her."

 lisa was keeping that words like prayer.

They were both angry and possibly just pushed each other to the edge.But jennie was the one who was their for their hard works.Sure Jennie was egoistic bitch but she always concern about lisa.

Lisa have so many reason to leave Jennie and her friendship but lisa stays because Jennie was thoughtful and once make her feel blackpink is forever.

But after kai she changed to this Jennie.

Lisa was finding reasons to stay in black pink now.

But whether Jennie meant it or not, it didn't matter.

Words never hurt so much before.

Until now.

"I know." That was all Lisa managed to say. It sounded more like a whisper. She was about to break and had to get away, so she ran.

The sound of Lisa's voice broke Jennie's heart.

Jennie couldn't believe what she had just said.

"That wasn't… Lili, I-"

Lisa was crying because Jennie once was her shoulders to cry whenever she gets hate but this Jennie is just painful, and Jennie could tell by the way her shoulders trembled. Jennie ran after her.

"Lili! I'm- I didn't… Lili!"

Jennie couldn't catch up with the blonde. As she watched the front door slam close, she gave up. She hated herself for saying those things. She hated herself for making Lisa cry.

Tears flowed from her eyes.

How can everything that was perfect turn all fucked-up all of a sudden?

 They were happy.They were unbreakable but jennie's insecure homophobic ass just make them in this situation.

The sun had already risen from the East when Jennie realized that she had fallen asleep on the couch. Lisa locked her out of her bedroom, and Jennie had no choice but to wait. Her eyes felt sore.

She recalled crying herself to sleep.

As the memories of what happened flooded her mind, she didn't want to move. She wanted to stay there and go back to sleep. Maybe her dream would be better than reality right now.

She was about to close her eyes when she heard someone faking a cough. When she turned her head, she found jisoo sitting on the opposite chair, looking at her with concern.

The dorm was eerily quiet so Jennie assumed that everybody was still in bed considering the time the schedule ended.

Jennie didn't get up. She just hugged a throw pillow and looked back at jisoo. Her lips quivered and tears streamed from her eyes. Jisoo was fast to go to her side and pull her up for a hug.

 "I told you.your going to regret everything Jennie."

Jisoo backfired.