Night of Mistakes II

That night, Lisa and her friends arrived at the club and immediately made their way to the bar. After a few drinks and idle chatter, the group moved onto the dance floor. Every now and then, a few of them would drift back to the bar for a few songs before returning to dance. At some point throughout the night, Lisa spotted Niki alone at the bar and decided that it was finally time to put her plan in motion. She detached herself from her other friends and made her way over to where Niki was seated at the bar. Neither said anything as Lisa ordered a drink and downed its contents, but their eyes remained locked over the rim of Lisa’s glass. Once the empty cup was set down, Lisa moved closer to Niki so she could lean close.

“Dance with me,” Lisa ordered more than asked. Niki smiled.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Lisa held out a hand and Niki took it, their fingers interlocking the way they always did. Niki let herself get pulled out onto the dance floor, slightly apart from the rest of their friend group. They started dancing and it was fun and even casual. But then the song changed to something a little sexier and Lisa saw her opportunity clearly.

Lisa moved closer to Niki and, without words being exchanged, Niki started grinding on Lisa. For them, this was normal. They’d done it multiple times, even before there were any known feelings between them. But this time it was different. Lisa moved her hands down the sides of Niki’s body until they rested on her hips and pulled the older girl close. They were pressed together so tightly that Lisa could feel every sensual roll of Niki’s body, and vice versa. The proximity and the atmosphere caused warmth to surge in the pit of Niki’s stomach.

“L-Lisa, wait,” Niki stammered, trying to break the contact between them. Lisa’s grip was surprisingly strong, however, and she held Niki in place.

“You can’t go yet. We’ve just started to have fun,” Lisa whispered, her lips pressed to Niki’s ear. Niki gulped, the feeling of warmth intensifying.

“Lisa, you have a boyfriend and I’m straight too.”

“If taehyung were here, the three of us would be having a lot of fun right now,” Lisa chuckled softly. Her thumbs slipped beneath Niki’s shirt and started rubbing slow circles on her lower back. “But since he can’t be here, he told me to go ahead and enjoy myself.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that I don’t do girls.”

“I'm not asking for anything permanent. I'm asking you to take advantage of tonight to show me how much you want me. I’m not asking you to fuck me if you don’t want to, Niki.”

“Then what do you want to do?”

“We only have to go as far as you want to.” With that, Lisa moved one of her hands to the front of Niki’s body, still beneath her shirt, and pressed her palm against the heated skin of Niki’s flat tummy. Lisa’s fingers brushed against the waistband of Niki’s skirt, causing niki to take in a sharp breath. She wanted to protest but suddenly Lisa’s lips were on her neck and her breath hitched. Niki’s head lolled back, exposing more skin for Lisa to scatter with kisses. Lisa’s other hand started roaming, finding the soft skin of niki’s thighs and traveling up her skirt.

“Wait, Lisa,” Niki huffed breathlessly, pulling herself out of the blonde’s embrace and turning to face her.

“If you want me to stop, all you have to do is say so,” Lisa said, her hands remaining on Niki’s hips. Niki opened her mouth as if to reply, but closed it without saying anything. The younger girl arched an eyebrow, pulling niki close again so that their hips were pressed against each other. Lisa leaned forward, her lips tracing niki’s jawline before hovering next to her ear. “You know, I won’t stop unless you tell me to.”

“I… I don’t want you to stop,” niki finally said, her heart racing. Lisa felt her lips quirk up into a triumphant smile. “But whatever you’re going to do, can you do it somewhere else? Somewhere a little more… private?”

“Gladly,” Lisa purred. “We can go back to my place or yours. Your choice.”

“Yours is closer.” The words had barely left niki's lips before Lisa took her hand and pulled her out of the crowd and towards the exit.

Lisa never tried to correct Niki that she was just rumoured to be dating taehyung because she needs release not relationship.