I knew

"I was always curious why i preferred swords over needles. Ever since when i see kids, i have always played with these things. I remember being jealous of it because i spent more time polishing it than playing with it. Now, I'm going to find out the how to learn using swords." Tzuyu said, looking at me proudly while she swings her blade, cutting through the wind.

Seeing her carelessly doing it, I stepped back. Seriously, this is just so dangerous!

"Alright, but will you put that thing down for a second? You have no knowledge about handling a sword, you might hurt yourself.And you should asked the professional you know??" I told her and she complied, slightly glaring at me.

"Teach me then," she pointed her sword at me which startled me.

She stifled a laugh when she saw me flinched. I sighed in disbelief. I saw her raised an eyebrow at me and all I can do was to hope that she is low key joking but what if she was not. forgive me for being too dramatic when it comes to swords.because I used to mastered in swords skills actually after watching ninja skills like I was so immature.

Honestly, I do not know how to start teaching her.If she was serious. I have learned every basics of sword fight when I was still young and all I had to do was share it with her. However, my mind can't seem to focus while I try to demonstrate the moves to her especially when I had to teach her manually.because she literally was serious and replies

"Ninja skills!!!!!"

And my photos with swords like how she got those.

She cannot even hold the blade properly, and that is the most important thing she must know. Her stance were unstable. She tends to fall even after just turning around one time. I just hope she realize that she is not cut out for this.

"Hold it firmly. Like this," I held her hand that was on the sword and guided it. With my hands overlapping hers, I looked at her and for a split second I saw her staring at me before she looked away. I wasn't sure though.

"L-like this?" She stuttered as she showed me how she held it. I chuckled.

"Why?" She asked.

I shook my head. "You're really hard to teach."

I teased her, thinking that even if she tries to learn the same thing over and over again, she will not be able to do it. And as I expected to be her reaction, she looked at me furiously, her cheeks were a little red which just made me giggle more.

She took me by surprise when she positioned her sword against my neck, as if she is ready take my life. Her gaze were like fire as they stare back at me. Thinking that maybe I made bad joke, I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying anything that might really push her to cut my throat.and mom I don't wanna die so young.

This tzuyu is so sensitive today. I wonder why???

I mean we hangout with twice but tzuyu just will smiled and doesnot talked too much but today she is giving me attitude.

"Tzugu," I called her name just in case she was really thinking of killing me, which I know will not happen but she is kind of scary.

"They say a woman should not let blood dirtied her hands," she uttered. I've heard of that saying and it's not really hard to understand. But what does she want to imply?

"If I swing this sword, it'll cut your throat and surely your blood would spatter everywhere. And I would get blood on my hands. After that, what do you think will happen to me?" Her words were threatening and if it wasn't her talking, I would have been really scared for my life. But it was tzuyu the angel so it does not really affect me that way.but god she looked possess and psycho but hot too.omg lisa stop fantasizing her!!!

"I don't know. Would you like to find out?" I said and moved forward until the edge of the blade was already touching my skin. I felt a slight sting on my neck because of the small cut it made.

Her eyes widen in shock as soon as she saw what happened and quickly retracted her sword and threw it on the ground away from us. She seemed scared and in panic as she looked at the bleeding on my neck.

"Are you crazy?! What do you think were you doing?!" She scolded me while she covers the bleeding using her palm. Her tears were starting to well up in her eyes while I can't help myself but to smile, seeing her so worried about me, with just a small cut!

"Do you really want to die?!" she shouted despite her quivering lips.

Do I want to die?

"If it's for you... then yes."

I flirted back making her blush.I don't know what happens to me today but I am acting total flirt.

And totally forgot my stress for that moment.

Hanging out with tzuyu is not that bad but it's not good either knowing I can't give her same feelings she shared to me.

Oh yes I heard tzuyu's conversation with nayeon of telling how much she likes me.

But I can't reciprocate it and she knows it too.

All I can offer her is my friendship and nothing more.

Because I've to move on from somebody before I lost my every control.