Scars

The cold wind just kissed my skin even I am wearing warm clothes.It's just like a first time when I first came korea for my journey to be an kpop idol.

I guess Korea will never warned upto me.huh???

Just like this knetz.just kidding but this time my visit in Korea is different than before.I am here to do something to my dear sajangnim yg and that bastard chaneyol who drown my chipmunk with deep scars.

Whenever she will sleep peacefully with me I thought everything is fine but the minute I left my baby alone she'll legitimately screamed and cried for long time.And I can't see the one I love getting hurt.

I should ve exposed that motherfucking yg a long time ago but my blackpink member were holding me back but this time there is no holding back.

I don't believe in revenge.But I believe in science.And just like my belief every action has equal and opposite reaction.

They hurt my people they are getting their karma.I believe you'll get every punishment of your karma in this lifeline and maybe I'll get some fun doing this.

Bam,Minnie and I have arrived Korea secretly.And the disguise I am wearing is just so impossible to recongnized me.

Yup I am in disguise.
What do you expect???
I am going to beat that shit head chaneyol's ass.Maybe tortured him with whip and slander his body to trash.

And that bloody dickhead yang to pushed him off his company which he is proud of.

I guess how much of I tried myself not to be as my biological father but maybe blood shows the true nature and characteristics of their own.

My dear father or should I say the bastard who hurt my mother in terrible parts of her life is the cause of my extortion.

He made this shades of my life.I thought being thirteen and being in Korea will be new beginning but that bastard ruin everything.He threatens me to kill my mother and the womens I cared the most in Korea my members if I won't do what he asked me to do.

He trained me to be just like him,disguise in Lucifer.I was begging him to leave me alone but that bastard took my golden time in Korea.I was trained to be one of his minion.

I was used for his powercard to his people.I was his escape in his world.he tought me to be ruthless just like him.which he succeed in various label.

I did not have any problem to threaten and beat people for that bastard but the day he asked me to shot someone that day I came as rebel.

I was famous in yg.my father had told yang to make me the least priviledge member in industry with his strings and connection.But karma got him real bad.

He came back to me asking me to take his place to be boss.Which I denied him.I ignored him.I never ever wanted to be his backbone in something I'll only regret.

I despised him to my very core.I saw how my mother cried after he left us.I clearly heard mom talking to Marco saying that Chayan my bastard father wanted to have a boy instead he had me.He left.

I tried not to be reasoned out that maybe I was one of the reason of my mother's tear but Marco my real step father made me this strong and optimistic that nobody will ever see.

Chayan he used me for six years for his business the minute I debuted in yg.I cut every connection to him.Shockingly he never contact me with force but he used yang to make me join him but I guess my fans will never let me go.

I am really genuinely thanking them.They were always there for me.But chayan came back when we celebrated second year of blackpink.He threatens me again but you know what the fate plays???

He was shot in encounter to korean intelligence.he never mentioned me as his daughter so I was never exposed to them.He was dead.I was free.

But turns out my training can pays off to take them down,huh???

I know I am smirking but I cannot wait to let them go down.My Rosie has enough of them once I thought of letting them get away but my detective news of telling chaneyol stating chaeyoung was cheating on him for his album promotion I lost it.

That time I knew it they are not worth of second chances.They have to get their karma.And I told my team you heard it right Bam and Minnie were also used by chayan but we are team we'll never be apart that we had mission of avenging my Baby.

"Let's make them fall yeah???"