party goes wrong

Chaeyoung feels like the meeting with handsome as some people said named Brian is taking too much time.

She wanted to enjoy talking about her role and part in their agency but her mind was imagining what is lisa doing at the moment.

Is she thinking of me???

Will she chase after me???

Of course not that teaw bitch could have fucked her hell I care.

No no no they're having sex.

Lisayah I'll kill you after this talk.

Talk???

Oh yah Brian talking.

Focus!!!!

Finally chaeyoung focused on Brian's words and smiled.

She was greatful that she was assigned with same agency as lisa in US and was happy that both of them will be having their career as they preferred to be together.

You won't easily get rid of me lisa.

Chaeyoung signed the contract and asked their departure to US which they replied that she can come after a week with lisa together.

"Umm,Rośe my friend just throw some party wanna come???"

Brian asked before chaeng went away.chaeyoung really wanted to denied but she thought lisa won't be at home today and punishing lisa come home late will be great so without thought.

"Sure let's party!!!"

With exciting tone chaeng replied.

They went to the rave party.The beach was just right across and people are dancing and enjoying crazily.

Brian introduce chaeng to some of his friends and went away to dance.

Chaeng can't see any familiar persons around so she just sit in around the bar.people were partying hard.

Dancing,grinding and groping eachother like there is no tomorrow.loud music was also making dance every bits too.

But chaeng felt like this place doesnot belongs to her.It was big mistake coming down to this road.

"Your friend is here.
No!!!
she is just sitting in bar.
No one is around her.
Umm okay one guy is approaching her.

Lisa..."

One women with petite figured was talking in the phone.

Chaeng was just sipping the mango juice while a handsome guy approached her.

"Hey I am Nick.I am not into this party just like you so can I sit here???"

Pointing near chair beside chaeng Nick asked.chaeng hesitated but didnot want to be mean so replied

"Sure."

Both were sitting silently.chaeng was uncomfortable but Nick was talking a lot which she just noded.
But in less than hour chaeng started to feel little comfortable knowing he was from Australia.

He asked for drinks and plead chaeng to join him.chaeng was hesitate but noded not want to be rude.

Chaeng took a sip of margarita it hardly hits her head.It makes chaeng lilltle lost.she just felt like some one is touching her inner thighs and the hands is moving inside her underwear.

Chaeng wanted to shoved the hands away but her body doesnot moved as she wished.she was nearly started to tear up.

Then she suddenly felt hands which was hovering towards her body was shoved away.Then she heard a loud bang.