my sight

Chahee pov (jennie's bestfriend):

Today is another day I don't understand jennie's behaviour.she is acting crazy I don't know if I know this Jennie anymore.

I don't know this to necessarily be the case. There were various occasions when Jennie tried to give mens opportunities to act on both of their mutual attraction but mens were either oblivious to the opportunity or reluctant to act upon it.or it's Jennie who is main problem in her relationship.

They also had horrible timing in that often when they would have an opportunity to become closer such as that first date dance, circumstances intervened to ruin the moment.sometimes Jennie's schedules or sometimes other thing I don't know but her relationship will ever last.

I as bestfriend of jenne warned lisa at the very beginning that jennie preferred men who were bad for her. I believe that one could infer from this that perhaps she would have seen lisa as too 'unsafe' and that her passivity and lack of the bonhommie and self assurance of someone like a jiyong could have been off-putting for her as well.oh I know lisa being head over the heels for Jennie but I also know that Jennie will never be in relationship with women because of her parent's homophobic institutions.

But I genuinely tend to believe that on some level jennie felt the same way lisa did. As jennie said on her birthday, she felt that she actually felt that lisa was too good for anybody and no body deserved lisa.The obsession and posssesive jennie i saw it changes every image of jennie's in my mind.that could have been the trauma speaking infront of lisa, but it still would have coloured their interactions with one another.

I can feel the heart eyes lisa shows to Jennie.I prefer jenlisa rather than any stupid man for Jennie and I could feel that those mens just were the victims of Jennie to prove that she is straight.
I totally saw jenlisa kissing
as it did when they were almost about to become intimate and jennie abruptly put an end to it.I felt lisa's tears and pain whenever Jennie behave like this.

For the first time I see how much devil Jennie become.she was abruptly and continuously hurting lisa who was hopelessly in love with Jennie.

But jennie's nature of being jealous whenever someone tried to keep interest on lisa was beyond.

This again leads me to the belief that jennie still felt the same for lisa because even as jennie agreed to leave lisa alone, jennie wanted lisa to come back and was disappointed when lisa didn't.after their kiss. I was there comforting Jennie who was crying and shouting 'lisa comeback!!!' Which melted my heart but I knew lisa was tired of pulls and push.

Honestly, I really am going to have to believe that jennie felt the same as lisa did but that her own insecurities, lisa's lack of assertiveness and outside circumstances all combined to make it impossible for them to get together.

Unfortunately. Because it probably would have saved jennie from act like Lucifer if both of them acknowledge eachother's feelings.

But team jenlisa what I see is breaking apart.I can feel lisa's whipped ass become normal and Jennie is being insecure again without lisa.

I honestly am scared of jennie's entry in this function is really a bad idea after knowing lisa is coming too.

Let's just hope they won't kill eachother.

Chahee sighed loudly and went back to her job.