Epilogue

"Babe I am coming soon as possible.

Yup my shoot just finished and I am running okay???

Please don't let Rosie cry please..."

Lisa was mumbling words in her phone.It's been three years of their marriage.

Things were not always seems sunshine and happiness between them two.They both got hard time dealing with their schedules and their marriage.

But thanks to both of their patience.chaelisa made their marriage worked.

Not only that chaeyoung is pregnant with lisa's twin babies too.They went under IVF and thankfully it went successful and chaeyoung got pregnant.

Chaelisa decides that the first baby will carried by chaeyoung and second will be carried by lisa herself.

They still argued a lot but they also love eachother so much so they are going strong in their life.

Career wise,chaelisa called the monster in billboards and box office.Both of them hold highest records too.Western artist also respected them alot.

Lisa feels happy and free in New York.But she wanted to bought house in quite far from the city for her children and chipmunk.her cats are trying to be lot caring towards lisa now adays.

Love her new pup gives her whole attention so maybe cats learned from him or they become jealous.

Pregnancy of chaeyoung bought new height and deeper meaning to chaelisa relationship.Lisa herself becomes more protective of chaeyoung.And throughout the entire seven months of period lisa focused to only chaeyoung.

She took cares of chaeyoung's every needs and cravings through out.Every demands of chaeyoung were fulfilled by lisa.Lisa herself pampered chaeyoung a lot.

But today she took a schedule to L.A. so she becomes paranoid leaving her pregnant and sensitive wife to condo with her mother.

She is freaking out at this moment and driving her Mercedes faster than ever.She was about to book private jet but yeah that was not available so yeah.

"Oh come on!!!!

I've to reach home soon as possible.

Give me a side."

Lisa shouted hysterically as driving.She was panting hard throughout the drive.soon she reached her condo.

She unlocked the doorknobs and enter the living room.She was welcomed by a pregnAnt lady dressing her old pyjamas and hoodie,crying watching their wedding video and eating strawberry and choclate flavoured icecream.

"Hey baby,

I am home.

How you doing????"

Lisa asked softly spreading her arms for hug towards the lady.chaeyoung throw everything around her way and wrapped her legs around lisa's waist and locked her both hands towards lisa's neck.She stareted to sniff like dog engulfing lisa's scent.

And started to sobbed like three years old.Lisa with same position hugged that big baby and sit to the couch.

"Hey I am going hotel.

I got night shift as your dad.

And don't be too clingy you too.

Bye."

Lisa's mom teases chaelisa and went to car.After chaelisa engagement lisa's parents slightly move their plans to build hotel in Newyork soon as possible and lives next to chaelisa's condo.

Lisa just mumbled bye to her mom and tried to sooth her big chipmunk who is sobbing hard and hiding her face around her neck.

"Hey princess!!!

What happen to you???

Do you miss me that much???"

Lisa caressed her back and asked softly.chaeng met lisa's doe eyes and pouted her lips.

"I want fresh strawberries."

Chaeng mumbled and pecked lisa's entire face with butterfly kisses and finally pecked her lips.

"Okay"

Lisa chuckled and mumbled.chaeyoung then comfortably sat towards her lap and hugged lisa like clingy baby.

"But babe if you want strawberries maybe you should let go of me.

You know I've to go out for that."

Lisa explained further but chaeng met lisa's eyes with full of building tears in her eyes.The Lisa or pecked her clingy baby and carried her in her back as she was inside the grossary shop.

Lots of fans spotted chaelisa shopping with their intimate moments and smiles at them.Some fans posted their photos in social media captioning perfect couple goals.

*******

The day of lisa's proposal to chaeng

Dispatch-chaneyol park was found high on heroine and cocaine near the illegal club as well as charged for abusing sixteen year old trainee from SM entertainment.

DISPATCH-Famous idol Park Chaneyol has been sued by SM.

He is on the Seoul police custody.

DISPATCH-yang hyun suk has been found connected with mafia and underworld business.

Evidence reported that he has been doing illegal drugs business and prostitution too.

DISPATCH-MR YANG AND PARK CHANEYOL SEEMS CONNECTED TO ILLEGAL BUSINESS OF MAFIA'S.

BOTH ARE SENTENCED TEN YEARS JAIL CUSTODY.

Just like that lots of teas were spilled that day.chaeyoung can't help but cried harder remembering her abuse and depression cause of them.

She finally felt justiced and free from her past.She then looked forwards to her future who is right beside her.

Cuddling.

Maybe little smirk was plasterd in her face too.

**************

Guys I think this is it.The story has been finally come to the end.Thank you so much Readers for supporting my work so far.

I wish it may be entertain you little.

Anyway some special chapters will be posted later I guess.