Never again

It's been week since lisa officially never called Jennie once.That day jennie tried to call lisa again and again telling how much well things they have so why in such a petty reason should they stop?

But not in the wildest dream lisa replied to the message and call.Jennie was hoping like everything will come back together but lisa never come back to dorm.She was so deseparate that for lisa's presence she wore the clothes of lisa smells like her.

For some reasons Jennie can't believed how can she live without lisa?but she knew they'll be together just like before.

Through the manager Jennie got to know that lisa was in studio practicing the choreography so Jennie ran towards to studio without any hitch.

Lisa's with jackson.

They’re coming right jennie's way, and lisa is in the middle of telling a story, waving her hands around as she makes a point that makes jackson laugh.

She’s already changed out of her practice clothes, wearing black, leather shorts and a thin top — perfect for hot weather like this.

She looks unfairly beautiful. 

Jealousy rises in jennie's chest, hot and aching.

For one moment, jennie consider turning around, glancing back in the direction of the door, but then jackson says,

“Hey, jennie.”

And now jennie have no choice.

Lisa's expression has hardened. 

“Hi,”

jennie say, trying to sound normal, trying to sound unaffected.

“How are you?”

“Good!”

Jackson smiles, too oblivious, like always.

“We’re going to that new rooftop bar on hannam.”

jennie forces a smile.

“That’s nice.”

Some thought at the back of jennie's mind is trying to push through. 

This is clearly a… They’re clearly going on a…

jennie ignores it, stealing a quick glance at lisa instead. She is looking back at jennie, but all the openness Jennie was so used to see in her face is gone. She looks blank.

“I should get going,” jennie mumbles.

They’re clearly on a—

“Yes, we should go, too,” lisa says, and then she reaches down and grabs jackson's hand, leading him away from jennie without another word.

Fuck.

Jennie was not stupid.

That was exactly what it looked like.

jennie texts her.

It’s jealous and weak, but chahee isn’t home yet, and Jennie has replayed lisa's Instagram story of the rooftop bar — of her and jackson on the rooftop bar — at least twenty times now. Besides, jennie has been making so many mistakes already, so what’s one more?

You’re dating jackson now?

It takes a while before she texts back.

But then, jennie's phone buzzes.

That is none of your business anymore.

jennie sigh hard.

It’s only the beginning.