Communication

Jungkook hates that he feels so needy and pathetic. He hates that lisa doesn’t want to spend any more time with him than she is required to. He knows why she’s doing it though. She can’t really blame lisa. They text each other but it’s never anything that’s substantial. Jungkook knows that today is lisa's photoshoot. he knows lisa has to go. he wishes that they could hang out instead.  they won’t be seeing much of each other over the time anyway.

When jungkook said he wanted his girl back, he meant it. It wasn’t just something to say. he misses lisa. he misses being around her and being able to talk to her about anything. he misses the feeling she gets being around lisa. So jungkook looks through the photos on his phone. he stops at each photo of the pair of them. There are only half a dozen but he cherishes each one.

he sends lisa a picture of the two of them smiling from ear to ear from the night they made the fort in fun park. That was such a great night. Until the manager showed up, of course.

Found this on my phone HAHA

Jungkook thinks that was a simpler time. he wishes he could go back to that day, before everything got complicated. When things with them were simple and easy. But he’s the only one to blame for where they are right now. Well, and jennie. He deserves some of the blame.If he simply asked her out in bam's party lisa would already be his.

he’s not expecting a reply from lisa. So, jungkook is surprised when his phone buzzes a minute later.

Hang out later?

he has to read it twice before the words register.

Yeah. he sends back right away. Simple enough. Not too over eager.

Doesn’t seem desperate.

Lisa doesn’t text him back for a few hours. Jungkook figures she’s busy with photoshoot stuff. he tries not to worry too much about it.

It gives him the time to pick out something to wear. Something cute but casual.

“Oh, there you are?” jin sticks his head into the bedroom. he eyes jungkook. “Why are you hiding out in here?” he looks at the jimin.

Jungkook is holding up outfits trying to decide on what to wear and getting input from his members.

“Hot date tonight?” Rm eyes his maknae.

Jungkook drops the outfit in his hand down to his side. “No.”

“suga said you broke up with IU.” jin mentions.

Jungkook doesn’t reply. he doesn’t tell his members anything and for good reason. he can’t blame the someone for saying something. It was probably just something that slipped out of his mouth not knowing he even said it.

“That’s a shame. You coulda enjoy your times with her. I see she’s bought you plenty of clothes.she was just perfect.” jin's eyes linger on jungkook’s clothes on the bed.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. “Do you need something?”

And I broke up with her ages ago.dumb kid.

“I just wanted to know if you kids wanted to go to the store with me and Suga.”

“I’ll come.” taehyung hops off the bed.

“I’ll stay here.” jhope proclaims. he wants to watch jungkook pick an outfit.

“Suit yourself. If you come with, maybe, I’ll buy you a treat.” he tries to bribe jhope to not stick with jungkook.

That doesn’t entice jhope any.

“Fine.” he eyes jungkook again. “Will you be here tonight, kookie?”

“I won’t be. I’m going out.”

“I thought you didn’t have a date.” Rm snarks.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. “I don’t.”

“You should. Hook another one of those sexy girls.” jimin suggests.

he’s so sick of his member's comments.

“he’s going out with his friend.” taehyung supplies.

Jungkook glares at him from across the room. The kid has terrible timing.

This bitch!!!
Just thanked me that you're still alive after touching lisa.

“Oh.” The jin looks him up and down again, judging him.

he doesn’t know what information jin has on lisa which was the friend. Probably only a few tidbits. Stuff the kids repeated that he told them. But enough for jin to prejudge lisa, he knows but not really.

“What?” jungkook says angerly.

Jin shakes his head. “Nothing.” he shrugs. “Let’s go, tae.”

“What was that about?” jhope asks after jin is gone.

Jungkook sighs. “Don’t worry about it. he’s just being nasty. he thinks he knows it all, but he doesn’t have any idea.he is mad that i beat taehyung.”

Jhope hums. “I think you should just wear that t-shirt you’re wearing and put a zip up hoodie over it. So, it’s easy to take off if you get too warm.and use disguise.”

“Good idea. I like that.” jungkook smiles over at his hyung. “Thanks.”