special chapter

"We are inviting you to our joyous occasion of getting married together .you're very much invited to our wedding reception on July 1st.

Again sorry if we didnot invited you to our wedding 🙏."

Jackson Wang giggled at the virtual invitation card of chaelisa reception invitation to his tab.

"Finally you found the one who'll hold you ,huh???"

Jackson asked Lisa in his thoughts.

Jackson has been crazy busy with finding himself after lisa's departure.he himself cannot believe it that he made it this much of him.

Jackson Wang the man who was known as being flirt,a player and the one who's dictionary doesnot propagate the word named love become lover of lalisa Manoban who become his best friend before his crush.

His passion and care becomes settle knowing his true feelings for lisa when he saw how much she cried during her career era when every korean bashed at her.

He become restless, he become vulnerable,he become weak while seeing his "best friend " tearing apart and the teasing of bam to jenlisa irritates him.

The day he saw how Jennie kissed lisa his "best friend" his heart broke.

He was jealous,upset,sad and mad not knowing his feelings for lisa.

He was stuck in the what iffs???

Drugs becomes his stay for having lisa the way he wants her to.
Close as lover,care as lover and kiss as lover.

But the day lisa told him to let go of her Jackson Wang died internally but for lisa moving on from Jennie he accepted it.

He becomes paranoid and crazier while knowing lisa now has identified his true feelings.how can he'll asked Lisa for hangouts now???

He distanced himself from lisa and his family member.Lizkook to jenlisa journey has been heard by Jackson from his very resourceful spy.

Hey?!!!
It's not for stalking lisa....
It's just for knowing lisa's whereabouts okay???

But to Jackson s luck he found his little time with lisa.There months with his courting to kissing her in reality was enough for him to let go of lisa.

He convinced lisa to accept  Newyork offer cause he knew it lisa deserves to Fulfill her dreams.

He doesnot wanted to fight knowing he was so much underserving for lisa.

For lisa's dreams he let go of her again.

Meeting Jennie and hearing her confession about her sexuality changes every prospective of his though.

He learns that love has to be simple.it has to be less complex and natural.The whole restriction,confusion, unacceptably,the world it's mess everything up.

But he was contained with the little stolen moments he got to share with lalisa Manoban,The most popular artist in world.

But he knows just like a missing piece in puzzle he is looking for that last piece of his life.

He has been visiting Philippines for quite time.Their small culture,their small smiles and glowing personalities of people makes his broken heart little better.

He was ecstatic to know that lisa has been saved in their party song.He knew he just moved on from lisa but he cannot help but feel heaven knowing their idol was once his girlfriend.

It's been two years of his soulful journey of finding peace and he got it.

He found his missing piece xiao jia a Taiwanese poor women who works harder in farm.

She was so care free and out of world that Jackson got his brain frustrated by her presence.she would've annoyed him forever but those bicker,irritation and childish act bring them in love.

Jackson found himself healed and better after her.he found his home.

Six months later

"Yah!!!!

Wang I'll kick your stupid penis after I pushed this things out of my vagina!!!!"

Xiao shouted as being Labour for four hours but no sign of the baby coming out from her vagina.

"It's okay jagi!!!

You can do it!!!

Ah ah ah!!!!

My hand!!!!"

Jackson was all ready to motivated his wife but she litterally broke his hand by gripping.

"I see the head!!!

Keep pushing...

Mrs Wang."

The doctor shouted.Jackson felt his body alien after seeing his overweight son,it was huge okay???

"Wahhh...

Gahh...."

The baby cried after coming out from mother's tummy.

Jackson legit cried after holding his son in his arms like women.

"He looks so charming like lisa..."

Jackson just mumbled.

Xiao just rolled her eyes and giggled while Mrs Wang just laughed.

"Hey he is xiao's son okay???"

She retorted but Xiao giggled and replied

"Mom!!!

Let him be...

Lisa is too charming okay???"

Mrs Wang just felt shocked hearing her daughter in law being normal about her husband mumbling his ex lover name infront of her.

But think of it her grandson looks charming like lisa Mrs Wang thought.

Hey!!!

I am whipped to my lili okay???

Lalisa love me

Lalisa love me

Say

Lalisa love me

Call me
Lalisa love me.