last straw

Jennie pov

Blackpink was nearly end of their career.jisoo's solo was massive hit.They got two more New albums but fans can see the how much unwanted the vibe is going in the group.

You know the root of the blackpink ending was you mainly but you can't accept it.you know members will never leave or disband blackpink as well yg label.

Outside from country more likely from USA exactly international label had contacted yg so that they'll get artist from yg.It was three months ago when you and lisa was together smiley and happy.

You knew you wanted the call from that label but they never contacted you.Chaesoo also never gets the call.And you're pretty confident that lisa will never leave Korea.

You was pretty high but your friend mino huffed and pants hard.You felt annoyed.

He says,
“She accepted the offer, jen. She just called me.”

Your throat closes off. You feel like you can’t breathe.
But you're praying that she was not lisa though but the next word torn you apart, and on the other side of the table, mino says,

“lisa is transferring to US labels.”

You text her.

You text her why didn’t you tell me?

You text her are you really going?

You text her, over and over again, desperate and panicked, until it becomes an incomprehensible string of words. Your heart all over the screen of your phone.

why didn’t you tell me is this because of us why would you go what about blackpink when is your flight can I call you can I see you why are you going why didn’t you tell me when are you leaving why why why???

She doesn’t reply to a single message.

Mino says,

“Honestly, what did you even expect? That she was just going to wait forever?”

The two of you are sitting outside on the steps in front of bar.

You groan in frustration.

“Can’t you sympathize with me here? I mean, where is this US decision coming from all of a sudden?”

All of a sudden? Really?”

Mino gives you a look.

“Have you not been here the past two months? Is weed really fucking with your brain that much?”

You open your mouth, but he holds up his hand.

“No, listen.”

His face is serious.

“I know this is hurting you. I know, okay? But to be honest, you can’t have things both ways. You can’t be with lisa if you refuse to commit. You can’t expect her to stay if you keep messing with her feelings. She told you how she felt and you didn’t want to hear it. What else was she supposed to do? There’s a people that wants her. There’s a guy that wants her. To be honest, I’m not sympathizing with you. Not this time. If I were her, I would have left a long time ago already.”

“Are you serious?”

You laugh, but it doesn’t sound like laughing. It stings too much.

“This is how it’s going to be then? You’re on her side? Saying she should have left me even earlier. Fuck. Thanks a lot.”

“I’m saying you need to own up to your actions and make a fucking decision already.”

You swallow hard, not knowing what to say. You’re so tired that you can barely think.