words of advice

Lisa is slowly wishing she could just sink into the ground and hide from everything going on; but she’d already called ahead and made the plan so now she has to follow through. She debates calling and rescheduling but that doesn’t work as she’s already here and she can’t just knock and then run away shouting about meeting at here; she knows she couldn’t handle talking about this in public.
The car is out of the driveway so she can only hope that means jackson’s parents aren’t home as she makes her way up towards the doorway.

”Thanks for agreeing to talk.”lisa sighs and looks up into jackson’s eyes. Jackson grins; nodding as he ushers her inside.
“So what was so important that you had to talk to me about and we couldn’t even talk at lunch or at the resort ? I know you love going there.. We all do.” he sighs slightly and lisa knows that he looks like he wants to vomit.
“Seriously; everything okay?” she can hear the worry creeping into jackson’s voice and he tries to reassure her but she just whines slightly and coughs; tears springing up in her eyes.

“lis; seriously.. pokpak; come on. Talk to me; it’s just me; just jackson.”
“I’m like chinnie…”
“chinnie?”
“bi; into boys & girls too; I like dick.I like pussy too. I don’t know when it started but like god boys are hot and there the girls they are sexy too. i don’t know how i didn’t really notice it right away did it creep up for you or like did you always know? Did you ever like girls and boys as same ammount? What about girls made you-”
“Calm down with the word vomit lis; one step at a time okay… Start at the beginning?” jackson asks, pulling a couple of glasses down and offering lisa a choice of soda or coffee.

”So you know about the prom and riot thing now..” Lisa doesn’t look jackson in the eyes but she can almost feel him smiling.
“Yeah; so why’re you here? Just get a therapist for that…” lisa looks up glaring and shaking his head.
“No; I mean; I need advice…”
“About getting a therapist?”
“No! About dating guys or girls! About sex! About my situation dude.”
“Ah; uhh well; have you tried at least with the dating thing just approaching it like you would with literally anyone else???”
“Okay fine we’ve fixed that part but the sex.”
“Fixed it? No it’s a suggestion there’s no fixing something you haven’t even done enough to break it.” lisa swats at Jackson’s arm and she just laughs.
“You know that was true; wait you don’t mean like practice sex right?”

“OH MY GOD NO! Well not with you; no offense.” lisa glares at the ground and tries to shift farther from jackson on the couch where they’d ended up after his parents had come home; lisa refused to go up to his room for some reason and jackson hadn’t pressed her for a reason why.
“None taken.”
Lisa hesitates for a moment, squirming on the couch and then letting her head hit the back of the couch.
“What lisaa?” jackson huffs and lisa chews her lip.
“I mean; maybe; if you’d want to; I’d owe you…..”

“Owe me? I’m not for sale jackson and ewww.” Jackson narrows his eyes and lisa tries her best not to laugh and the thoughts she can imagine in his head right now.
“Oh, I mean I understand I just… sorry rude of me to imply and think and ask and god I should go right?”
“No, besides you don’t need to pay me for something I’m willing to do?”
“Willing?”
“Yes; I’d be a willing participant if you want.”
“If I want?”
“The practice…”
“I don’t know??
What Jackson are you out of your mind??..”
“Am I not you’re type then?”
“No! I mean you are; uhh might be?”
“You like me then lisa?”
“Is it bad if I say no?”

“A little considering you just propositioned me to help you practice having sex so you could have actual decent sex with me after; assuming you decided to go for me after our practice session; since you’ve been asking about practice and all that.”
“Ah; yeah makes sense..” jackson trails off and lisa laughs.
“So you want to?”
“Have sex with me??? Right now??with you??nope that sounds so weird” lisa whispers harshly looking around the room and jackson tries his best not to laugh in her face.

“No; later this week my parents are going out for some anniversary dinner; we could hang out then; and see if it goes anywhere.” jackson suggests.

“SHIT!
You fucking aren't serious right??jackson you're scaring me.” lisa screeches and shoves past  jackson.

Jackson just shows his straight face and laughed his ass off.

He pointed at lisa and mumbled

"Ha ha look at your face.
Damn it's so funny.
Bes I was joking and when you're ready we can do it later."

And winked at lisa.lisa heard it and gets disgusted and Jackson again started to laugh.

"Not funny!!!!"

Lisa pouted.jackson came near and spoke sweetly

"Look lisa I am not gonna say that you should shut off your sexuality for your career okay??
You're rather most amazing person and being a bi is amazing.you have the highest chance of getting true love.
And you are free to love anybody and whoever makes you confused just helped you to explore your sexuality okay??"

Lisa just noded but Jackson met lisa's eyes and continued

"Look at me.I am straight as fuck hooking up with every women.i don't know what I want.But you're the most subtle one.Who knows who she likes and curious to find out about herself.
You're amazing.
don't hold back.you are my best friend.being gay or lesbians or bi it doesnot matter."

Lisa felt happy that she was free to talk about this to this guy who doesnot judge her.

They hugged eachother and lisa left.

“Is lisa okay sweetie?” jackson’s mother asks and jackaon nods.
“Yeah she just needed some advice.”

"When are you confessing her about your feelings to her Jackson?"

His mom asked.Jackson just hung his head low and went to his room.

"When she move on from her,mom."

Jackson replied internally.