sappy

After The same night Jennie forcefully kissed lisa:

The next morning jungkook texts lisa. They were supposed to hangout tonight. He wants to know if that’s still planned and if lisa needs drive.

Lisa!!! We on for hanging out tonight?!

Jungkook does his hair while he waits for a reply. The phone buzzes and he looks at it.

Can’t tonight. I am exhausted.And going through just some stuff!!!

Jungkook’s shoulders sag. He can’t help the feeling that lisa is avoiding him on purpose. Well, maybe not avoiding him, but actively not wanting to hang out. They still see each other at here and there and at practice and that’s fine, but it seems like she’s trying to avoid anything more than that.

He sighs and grabs his backpack. “Time to go, guys.” he calls out to his members. He sees them to the car and returning form.

Jungkook just wants to get lisa alone. Not in a creepy way, but when they are alone nothing else matters. Just to hang out and feel normal. Jungkook needs normal in his life right now.

He texts lisa that night to ask how ‘her stuff’ is. How’s her time?

He gets a response soon after. Same old same old.Someone makes me upset.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at lisa’s response. The girl despises spending time with jennie and playing a ignoring game or whatever it is that they do. Jungkook would kill to be able to do that. Instead, he has to deal with jealousy, his mother’s trash nagging, and fighting, and generally bad situations.

But jungkook feels little relief that lisa is constantly avoiding Jennie and he can see that lisa is spending her spare time with himself so jungkook was happy but a little insecure about Jennie though.

Jennie was the same women who recked lisa's whole heart.he also knows that lisa doesnot trust people fully after jennie's deed but jungkook can feel that lisa is opening her heart slowly which he was very happy to know.

But he was looking at the reply from lisa constantly.

What does Jennie do this time to make lisa upset?