You don't know me

The day after chaeyoung's outburst everything between chaelisa was like dream come true.

They both were working for same label and the boss doesnot have any problem with their sexuality.The fans and stans are happily supporting them.

After chaelisa departure to US it was pretty clear that blackpink has disband officially.Moreover half of the blinks were blaming chaelisa for bp disband while half of them were defending chaelisa and were actually happy that both of their idols are leaving shit company like yg.

Jensoo stopped giving any comments about chaelisa leaving bp and yg. Which was scratched harder by knetz but they got nothing.

Few months of chaelisa departure knetz finally realised that how much lisa was giving exposure to Korea in the world but after their leave many of them leave kpop along with chaelisa.

KBlinks started to get bitter but soon realized that without chaelisa and jensoo together bp was revolution but without one of them blackpink was nothing.

But the each members in group or single handling career made their own names and they have their own fandom to fathom.

The collab of lisa and Billie ellish hit the top chart while chaelisa duo song kick it to no 2 and hit the first after the release.

Chaelisa were free and creating their own music and dance.They were more popular than Americans in their own country.

Sadly koreans realized the worth of chaelisa very long time but were little happy that once A time lalisa Manoban and park chaeyoung represents their culture and music.

While in newyork chaelisa were having blast.They recently finished their week vacation in Maldives and getting ready to record their songs.

Lisa was very much vocal about her feelings towards chaeyoung each time after their confrontation in Thailand. While chaeyoung was blushing and also being open about her feelings.

But lisa wanted all of chaeyoung's heart and trust.she with all pleading made chaeyoung to go for therapy and started to heal all her past anxiety and depression.

Six months afterwards chaeyoung fully healed and become free from her depression with lisa in her side.

Kissing,smotching,touching here and their and dating out of place with sharing bed with snuggles and cuddles were the daily life for chaelisa.

Sadly lisa's five cats are taken to cat spa today also the mother of them was pretty absent today so the sulking chipmunk was waiting for her owner to pet like a dog.

But lisa called her and replied that she was going out of country to shoot for Celine campaign.

Chaeyoung just plays dumb but after call been hang up She started to complain about lisa's late information to her fish licha yup she got a new fish.

A few days later, on a Saturday, chaeng laid in her bed waiting and wondering where lisa was. Ahe should have been here by now.

Was she delayed by something?

She stood up feeling a little tense, as though something was squeezing her heart, for no good reason. The uncomfortable tenseness was suffocating.

She sat down again. More time passed, yet lisa never came. In the end, she ran out to wait at the place where lisa’s car usually parked at.

Half an hour… one hour… two hours passed. Lisa didn’t come.

Oh come on lisa said she'll come after three days.
Where is she????