Bad time 😜

Rośe was confused more like hella confused.her lips was moving in sync with her dream girl or one of the fantasy she ever have.

Was it a dream???

But lisa's lips was so sweet and taste like strawberries while their saliva was mixing with eachother so dreamily.

In few more second lisa pulled rose's waist near to her body leaving every gap and stick together like gum.

While Rośe wanted to pinch herself to know if it's a dream or not but lisa's sweet lips are way more alluring and important than that.

So chaeyoung trapped lisa's neck with her hands and started to kiss back with same intensity as lisa was kissing her.

Both lips were moving on sync like it have their own way.They both were so immerse in kissing that they forget that they have to breath too.

But who cares.Both were moaning and kissing eachother like they've been reunited lovers.Hot breathing can heard around the place with sloppy kissing sound.

Slowly lisa bits chaeng's lower lip and chaeng open the mouth and lisa entered her tongue inside chaeng's mouth.

Sweet cherries!!!

Lisa tasted sweet cherries in chaeng's mouth and toungues.
Lisa was sucking rose's tongue so enthusiastically that she forgot that both are in public place and most importantly it's raining for fucksakes.

Fifteen minutes!!!

It's been fifteen minutes but non of them are pulling out from the kiss. Like wth you've to breath too,you know???

But yeah!!!
Chaelisa were busy sucking eachother face.But slowly the wetness of the rain drops which soaked them makes shivers to their skin.

And the body heat they were creating started to going down with pouring rain.

Slowly lisa pulled out from the kiss.Her hair was damped and drops of water was coming down same as chaeyoung.But lisa didnot opened her eyes and locked her forheads to chaeyoung's and stay for some few moments.

Chaeyoung doesnot wanted to opened her eyes because she was too scared that it might be her dream and it'll broke once she opens her eyes.

While lisa slowly opens her eyes and cups chaeyoung's cheeks with her both and speaks as

"Hey baby chipmunk!!!
Open your eyes please I want to see your beautiful eyes."

Lisa demanded but chaeyoung instead of getting flustered started to sobbing hard.

"I don't wanted to lisa!!!
I don't want this to end like this.I know if I opened my eyes you won't be here anymore.

I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream."

Chaeyoung begged lisa.But lisa instead of complaining chaeyoung she pulled chaeyoung into tight embrace and mumbled

"No baby it's not dream okay??
Whether I have feelings for you or not,I will never in the world will leave you.

And here I am admiring how much sexy kiss we shared but you're just crying."

Hearing this chaeyoung blushed hard and get fluster but little embarassed.she opened her eyes and engulf lisa's scent in the neck and started to hit lisa's chest like a kid.

Lisa just laughed and chuckled at her action and feel so blessed that how can be she so lucky to have this beauty with her huh???

"But seriously,i am damped and soaked too.It's getting cold let's head to home first and continue our action, yeah???"