surprise visit

Lisa ran away from dispatch but some kitten was waiting for lisa to come home.The kitten was madly dialing lisa's number but it was unreachable.

As predicted the kitten went to lisa's apartment to hunt down the girl with bangs.kitten was moving back and forth whole night still no sign of lisa Manoban.

It's getting near 8 am in the morning, kitten wait and wait but still lisa did not show up.Jennie began to wake up and due to fatigue she was ready to go dorm back but the door opened showing sexy hot dressed Thai women.

Lisa can't move either can run back because Jennie is infront of her with crossed hand glaring.

Lisa felt like she was a theif who got caught up stealing.Lisa looked down calming her heart beat she went inside the apartment and ready to passed through the scary kitten but kitten strongly gripped lisa's hand possesively.

"Where were you last night??
I called you like a freaking worry person but look at you dressing like a slut and coming home like a hooker wth ???

Don't you know you're a part of blackpink you can't keep your desire that away???"

Jennie marched lisa with these painful words not stopping the tight grip on lisa's hands.

Lisa was struggling to let jennie's grip loosen but that kitten was undeniably strong.it started to hurt lisa but the things Jennie told was hurting her more.

"Jennie unnie

Leave my hands I am hurting .

Please leave my hands.

Ouch leave Jennie."

Tears was building in those doe eyes repetitively.why was everyone starting to make her cry??

Is she so easy to play with and bully??

Haters will lashed out about her races without any sort of humanity, Jennie the one who lisa can do anything just simply stated her as slut and yg just blackmailing her like is she their things for to play???

Vulnerability was wiping lisa's way out anger and disappointment taking over her.

She can't just be their toys which they will play with their desire.Lisa sighed and wanted to handle this situation calm as possible but some kitten was blinded with anger or should we say hatred???

Was not leaving lisa's hand.her grip was tighten each time lisa asked her to leave.

"I said fucking leave my hand."

Lisa shouted and pushed Jennie little away.Lisa don't know what happen but she knows she have to do this.

She then looked at her hand which leave the marks of jennie's nails and it was bleeding.

Lisa wanted to lashes out to Jennie but she controlled herself.She was telling herself that it's not the time.

Lisa opened the door and speak

"Leave unnie.
I am not in condition to talk with you.
I want my privacy."

She signalled Jennie to leave.Jennie was looking at lisa with more frustration and hatred.

"No fucking tell me where were you??
Who you're fucking with??

I said speak lalisa Manoban."

Jennie fight back.not a drop of regret was seen at her words.which was breaking lisa even more but she remembered someone's words

"Do not let someone hurt you.
Do not expect too much."

"Hello!!!
Security I want you to come in my apartment and take somebody away from the building right now."

Lisa command security of the apartment in the phone.Jennie was dumbfounded and irritated.

Lisa just ignored every words from her.how dare she??

It's Jennie Kim nobody disrespect her.

Jennie stormed towards lisa ready to claimed her power but pair of hands tighten her and grab her outside from the lisa's apartment.

Jennie was asking security to leave and struggling to be free but she was taken away from building and lisa at this same moment.

Lisa phone machine just get voice message

"Today, you are saved by damn guard but eventually you've to answered me everything lalisa Manoban and from today do not count me as you friend anymore.

And fuck you."

Lisa heard it.something inside her just broke that day.She decided to follow her list to guard her heart for now.

Lisa could see the hatred and anger in jEnnie's eyes but what did lisa ever did to Jennie???

Lisa was thinking but as her list says

"Never think about her."

And she undressed herself to take a shower and break from all the chaos happened.

She was infront of mirror looking at bare skin and she saw purple marks in her neck,boobs and navel which reminds her it's not just a marks it were the hickies.

"KIM TAEHYUNG you're dead."

Lisa shouted.