After party effect

Lisa was in deep slumber but the cold air was send shivers to her body.Lisa felt like she was wearing nothing which was totally impossible because she'll wear the most comfortable clothes while sleeping.

But the cold breeze was making lisa's sleep disturbing.Lisa then with eye closed move to wrapped the blanket but she feels someone's bare skin which scared lisa's thought.

With shocked tone lisa opened her eyes seeing herself inside the big honeymoon suite with naked man beside her.

Then lisa looked down to her body holy shit she was naked with another naked man.Then she felt her under part was kind of sore and it hurted her which means

"Omo no no no
Fuck no!!!!
I can't omg!!!!
It can't be real right???
What am I gonna do???
What will happen if someone knew about this.
No my first can't be like this."

With burning gaze lisa looked at the men's face

"Kim Taehyung???"

Lisa then wrapped her body with bedsheet and kneeled down and started to sobbing.

"No no no
It can't happen!!!!
what if dispatch caught like this?
What will my member think of me??

It can't happen.

Hu  hu hu"

Lisa was in panic with the situation she was in.She was trapped emotionally and physically too.

She was now over the cliff and another way was suicide mission anyway.She only can do was to blame her stupid drunk self.

A pair of strong hands wrapped lisa's vulnerable self.

"Look at me lisa
Listen to my words okay??
Breath in
And breath out."

Taehyung embraced lisa tightly and instruct lisa.he can feel the panting and panic attack of lisa.he also feels lisa's breath then slowly getting back to normal.

She was huffing and crying nonstop in his embrace.

Taehyung tighten his grip when he saw the bedsheet was tainted with drops of blood which means it was lisa's first time.

Lisa just cried more and more but Taehyung did not loosen the grip.