special chapter

"I am not that in very good place right now kidding.I,Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is finally admitting that I, Romantically like both genders.

I hid myself to closet and myself for a long period of time.

It cost me the best person happen to my life gone.

But throughout my therapy and your love,I am very much brave to announced that I am bisexual.I should be ashamed to myself for very much sins I caused to the love of my life.

I am no longer limited by this unseen chain and restriction by any people,even from my company too.

Please support me.

And respect my true self."

The official post of jennie Kim in sns went viral over the world.jensetters were pretty much proud over her but many of them started to circulate hate towards her.

Guess homophobia is really bigger than your idol,huh???

One year is long period of time for Jennie to digest the fact that lisa choses herself and her career before her.Jennie tried to move on very second lisa terminate the contract but fate must have great revenge for hurting lisa so much that it didnot favoured Jennie anymore.

Jackson Wang her beloved's ex caused Jennie to find her true self but unlucky her he left to some other country.

Maybe he is also looking for his happines???

Who knows???

Jennie fought with herself every day thinking if lisa and her can be together anymore??

She internally battled every second but never be brave to chase after lisa Manoban the most popular artist of America.

Jennie envy lisa for becoming who she is.She smiled hearing the news that lisa built the dance Academy in news.

She was smiling from ear to ear reading the news.

Next minute ella her sister lectures Jennie that she really have to chase after lisa.

Crazy to say Jennie went for it.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim???"

"Ella"

"No listen to me!!!

You cannot be sappy at reading her whereabout in the news anymore.
You changed so much unnie.

I don't know what's in her head or heart but can't you atleast take little chance for her???

She took it for you many times maybe it's yours chance to make up for her."

Ella argued to Jennie who was just looking down.

Ella held jennie's face near her and made her looked up.

"How much you tried to move on from her you won't get over like this unnie.

You have to give yourself closure even she did not felt same for you."

Jennie sobbed hearing the hard truth from her little sister.

"But I am scared Ella.

What if I'll forget our memories after she turned me down???

What if I'll cause mistakes again after she'll rejected me???"

Jennie argued.

Ella tightly hugged Jennie and mumbled.